Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2005 9:59:02 PM EDT
Got a seminar 23 24 Feb in Santa Fe. Looks on the map like right downtown on the north side of the river. The hotel is $140 a night. Ouch. I found a Quality Inn towards the airport that is 44 a Night but is this crack alley? Im flying to ABQ and renting a car so short drive to the meeting is no problem. Any 411 on  nice reasonable hotels?

Thanks

Lebrew  
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 4:29:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/4/2005 7:02:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think you need to fork over more than $100 a night, I"ve stay at Santa Fe numerous time, using "choice" hotel chain... Quality Inn, Sleep In, Comfort Inn , etc.. usually under $70 total with 12% tax (ouch on that!) , per night.

Santa Fe is not really that big, you got a rental car, you can get just about anywhere in town witin 20min. .. maybe 40min if you get stuck in traffic.

save the money for ammos!!!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:27:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top