Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/9/2006 12:36:06 PM EST
I own a BM lower receiver (banned by make & model) that I removed from the PRK before 2000.
It’s currently located at a friend’s house in Washington.

Is it legal for me to sell the lower to someone outside of CA (in an AR-friendly state)?
If so, does it need to be shipped from an FFL in WA, and do I need to be there?

I’m hoping my friend can just ship it to the buyer’s FFL.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:52:12 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/9/2006 12:53:00 PM EST by Bill2k]
yep as long as its not in cali..you dont have to be there...as long as it gets shipped to an ffl it doesnt have to be shipped from an ffl
Top Top