Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 8:16:04 PM EDT
My friend wants to purchase my WASR-10, low-cap and is willing to pay $200. I'm wondering if Indiana has any particular procedures for this. Do we need to go to a FFL holder and fill out paper work (God NO!) or does he simply give me a check/cash and I toss him the rifle.

Either case I do intend to record the sale in my handy dandy note-book (I record ALL firearm related purchases, sales and expenditures).

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:17:22 AM EDT
Jack, as long as your friend lives here in Indiana and is a non-felon over 18, you can sell him the rifle with no paperwork (private sale).
Top Top