Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2004 2:23:17 PM EDT
I'm off  to Europe tomorrow on a much needed vacation.

We(my wife, mother and stepfather and I) are going to Austria, Germany (oktoberfest), Belgium and Amsterdam for a 12 day hootinanny. that my wonderful stepfather is paying for!

I'm so excited about it all I could just spit! We're all packed up and ready, all guns are properly hidden in carry on bags and alll C4 is in our shoes  

I'll get some pics of the large breasted fraulines wenching the coldies, don't think I'll be able to P in the P and PP so dont expect those

Y'all keep it safe on the home front, see you in 2 weeks!

it's gonna feel weird not packing, I already feel naked
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:01:56 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

We(my wife, mother and stepfather and I) are going to Austria, Germany (oktoberfest), Belgium and Amsterdam for a 12 day hootinanny. that my wonderful stepfather is paying for!

I'm so excited about it all I could just spit! We're all packed up and ready, all guns are properly hidden in carry on bags and alll C4 is in our shoes  

I'll get some pics of the large breasted fraulines wenching the coldies, don't think I'll be able to P in the P and PP so dont expect those

My friend I thaught Oktoberfest is the last week of Sep.  You might want to make sure.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:12:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Wouldn't that be called 'lastweekofSeptemberfest' then?!?

Have a great time, Octoberfest here(99X) was pretty good, too bad the pics would violate COC.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:13:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Wouldn't that be called 'lastweekofSeptemberfest' then?!?

Have a great time, Octoberfest here(99X) was pretty good, too bad the pics would violate COC.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Hey I don't make the rules.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:28:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Have fun gilfrd.
Looking forward to the pics.

ARH

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:46:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:31:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My friend I thaught Oktoberfest is the last week of Sep.  You might want to make sure.

Correct.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:47:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Welp, you guys were right, Oktoberfest ended the Sunday before we arrived in Munich.

That was ok, wasn't much in to the Munich scene, lots of old ugly people left over from the reich obviously. Went to the Royal Beer House (Hofbrauhaus) and had a large beer, no big tittied wenches.
When we left there we grabbed a brat with kraut and taters... pretty good stuff. Took pics and headed to Austria. Salzberg Austria was a little rainy so we left there early too but not before a big bowl of heart and liver stew with dumpling, LOTS better than it sounds.

Belgium was cool except for all the damn frogs and beggars. The chocolate was awesome and the waffles were relatively lame compared to waffle house. The best part was the archtecture, very cool stuff.

Amsterdam was Amsterdam. We had lots of fun there although we must have walked a few hundred miles. The hookers were hot as were all the ladies in Amsterdam, all were blond haired and light eyed and thin, no fatties in Amsterdam at all! Beautiful women all over the place which cannot be said for Munich, Brussels or Salzberg.

We saw everything we could while there but now planning a return trip for 2006.

Glad to be back in the ol US of A, not near as many forigners.

What did I miss while I was gone beside 2 great shoots?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:24:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:33:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome back, are you gonna make it to the FOP shoot?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:45:48 AM EDT
[#10]
I thought Oktoberfest was a beer?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:48:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Welp, you guys were right, Oktoberfest ended the Sunday before we arrived in Munich.

That was ok, wasn't much in to the Munich scene, lots of old ugly people left over from the reich obviously. Went to the Royal Beer House (Hofbrauhaus) and had a large beer, no big tittied wenches.
When we left there we grabbed a brat with kraut and taters... pretty good stuff. Took pics and headed to Austria. Salzberg Austria was a little rainy so we left there early too but not before a big bowl of heart and liver stew with dumpling, LOTS better than it sounds.

We saw everything we could while there but now planning a return trip for 2006.

Glad to be back in the ol US of A, not near as many forigners.

What did I miss while I was gone beside 2 great shoots?

I am sorry you went to munich.  That is not a great town.  There are many better parts of Germany.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:34:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Everyone was pretty cool when they found out we were Americans, I guess they realize we own em and all that

The frenchies in Belgium sucked, too many beggars and pompus, arrogant, smelly people. Couldn't leave fast enough.

No security mishaps. Everything was cool there although my wife kept getting pulled aside to get searched, I guess they figured she'd be my mule.

Oktoberfest was a beer... one beer and outta there! The beer was real good and one got me feelin all oogy and half drunk. Good stuff!

FOP shoot? as long as it isn't this weekend I'm in... gotta check the threads and make sure it doesn't happen at the family reunion time..... crap, I'm thinking it is.... hang on............

CRAP!

I'll make the next one

btw! Bookhound you mentioned that if I saw a frenchie to tell them to kiss your ass? Well get this, in Belgium while I'm trying to enjoy my bucket o' mussels for lunch this muslim skank ho with something (bomb, baby, rags) in her arms came up and asked for some Euros... I told her to kiss my ass... does that count? I felt a whole lot better, she obviously didn't know me or my hatred for towel headed frechies nor how I cant stand to be interrupted during a meal but she found out

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Everyone was pretty cool when they found out we were Americans, I guess they realize we own em and all that

The frenchies in Belgium sucked, too many beggars and pompus, arrogant, smelly people. Couldn't leave fast enough.

No security mishaps. Everything was cool there although my wife kept getting pulled aside to get searched, I guess they figured she'd be my mule.

Oktoberfest was a beer... one beer and outta there! The beer was real good and one got me feelin all oogy and half drunk. Good stuff!

FOP shoot? as long as it isn't this weekend I'm in... gotta check the threads and make sure it doesn't happen at the family reunion time..... crap, I'm thinking it is.... hang on............

CRAP!

I'll make the next one

btw! Bookhound you mentioned that if I saw a frenchie to tell them to kiss your ass? Well get this, in Belgium while I'm trying to enjoy my bucket o' mussels for lunch this muslim skank ho with something (bomb, baby, rags) in her arms came up and asked for some Euros... I told her to kiss my ass... does that count? I felt a whole lot better, she obviously didn't know me or my hatred for towel headed frechies nor how I cant stand to be interrupted during a meal but she found out

Did she ask you in English? If so, she probably overheard you talking at some point. The important part is someone was able to tag you as an American. My wife and I have traveled in Europe and we try our best to blend in wherever we go. Many times street urchins and thieves leave you alone when they think you are one of "them". I always try to learn just enough of the language to conduct basic transactions. You would be surprised how far that will get you in most public situations.  

When someone approaches me on the street and starts speaking English to me I will answer them in another language (pidgin Spanish, Italian, or even Korean if I realy want to confuse them) unless they look like the local po-po or I can place them as an American in need of help. Most of the time, they will leave me alone after I keep acting like I don't understand them.

I love it when an American mistakes me for a euro and starts yelling something like "CAN... YOU... PLEASE... TELL... ME... WHERE... THE...TRAIN... STATION... IS.  I'll crank up my best redneck accent (not hard being from South GA) and say something like. "Well gaawd-damm, you folks must be lost. The train comes in right down yonder and we wuz just fixin to go."

Sounds like you had a good time overall. Just watch it. Travel (no matter where it's to) can get addictive and expensive.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top