Posted: 8/1/2009 7:36:22 AM EDT
who is going to or gone..
http://www.seafair.com/
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:52:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Total avoidance here.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:57:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Today will be an epically bad day for traffic in Seattle... no thanks.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:37:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Ever since I was a kid I wanted to go see the hydros. Now that I'm a grumy old adult, I still do. But I don't want to deal with the crowds, parking and traffic.

Maybe next year.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:43:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Hell no..

I can watch the hydro's on the boob tube, and listen to the Blues on my radios...
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 1:56:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Did not even know it was Seafair this weekend till the Blue Angels flew by my car in formation on I-5 . At what looked to be 500 ft. Scared the fuck outta me.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 2:07:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I've gone for the last 20 years. My aunt has a home overlooking stan sayers pit. and a pool to boot. Even the Tv people show up once in a while to take pix from her vantage point.

best thing is I don't need to find a place to park or fight the crowds.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:40:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I have to work

...but its an air-show everyday when you work on an airfield
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:19:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I work at BFI and the Airshow this year (60th Anniversary) is lame.  The Blues are always good, but anything with afterburner is good the best thing I have seen so far is the Strike Eagles

Sir James...
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:44:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Out
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:29:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Went and hung out on the shore of Lake Washington today to see the show.  Other than the Blue Angels the "airshow" was pretty lame, but the Angels and the *ahem* other talent around me, made up for that.  

And damnit I got a sunburn.  I'm Sicilian, I'm not supposed to burn!
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:44:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Big negative on this one.

Only thing gheyer than Seattle is crowded, horriblle traffic Seattle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top