Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2003 9:22:33 PM EDT
starts at 9am at the land behind "Downside Risk" at Northsite/Butherus in Scottsdale.

-luke

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:14:14 PM EDT
[#2]
9am is early for me.. :)
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 5:09:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm going to Protest!

NO BLOOD FOR GUNCLUBS!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:07:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, if any of you would like to come:
http://www.scottsdalegunclub.com/Groundbreaking%20Invitation.pdf

Open house at The Armory afterwards.

-luke
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 12:16:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 6:34:47 PM EDT
[#6]
It seems like my social/shooting life has stopped since I started working weekends.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:00:34 PM EDT
[#7]
They finally got together enough money to get started. I'm so glad I didn't pay them up front two years ago.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:33:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They finally got together enough money to get started. I'm so glad I didn't pay them up front two years ago.

But you would have had a snazy shirt to wear for two years.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:35:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I was turned off by the fact that you only get to shoot their over priced frangible lead free ammo. Why would I want to show up there and re-zero my guns for their ammo that shoots way different than the ammo I shoot everywhere else?

I see the place as an overpriced trendy hangout for tourists. Wait, isn't that what the Armory already is?
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:52:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:43:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I was turned off by the fact that you only get to shoot their over priced frangible lead free ammo. Why would I want to show up there and re-zero my guns for their ammo that shoots way different than the ammo I shoot everywhere else?

I see the place as an overpriced trendy hangout for tourists. Wait, isn't that what the Armory already is?

I dig it!  I did buy my NFA shotty from them, however.  Nadine is really nice...  No Attitude problem and very helpful.  I never really could get into range shooting anyway.  It's too regimented.  I rather go out on my own and be able to move around and shoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top