Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2005 2:14:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 2:20:32 PM EDT
[#1]
130.15 on the rifle I am so getting that mag conversion for the 700. I still cant figureout a way to try and speed load a bolt gun..
Had a great time, thanks guys.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:28:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok can i borrow Someones rifle next time.
I seem to do better with guns a have never shot before.
I got 4th in both Pistol and Shotgun with two guns I have never used in my life.
Hell I had shot about 100rds total in my life from a pistol and less than 20 rounds from a shotgun in my life. Then on the rifle COF i get 9th and two FTN on a rifle I have shoot hunderds if not thousands of times, grant it  I wasn't using my AR but my dads M1, still.

Anyways I had great Time and so did my dad.

I think my dad really enjoyed it, this was really the first time to go shooting in awhile not practicing or competing in a High Power match.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:51:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Great Shoot!! John and Jeff and everybody at CMMG did a great job with the shoot today!  Got to shoot the FN 5.7 today, I have got to get one of those!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:54:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a hell of a time.......
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:19:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Kerry Kroger (WELCOME BACK)

You know it was great to be back! I can honestly say I had a BLAST!
Hope there is another shoot soon!!!

130.15 on the rifle I am so getting that mag conversion for the 700. I still cant figureout a way to try and speed load a bolt gun..

Just use my method! Use AR with Trijicon NSN Reflex shoot 3 iron guys, then run 70 yards and shoot 5 cardboard guys... Piece of cake!  38.68 not bad for a guy who had surgery 2 weeks ago on monday and a week before that couldn't walk to my truck from my house or back without getting winded! Cancer sucks but that is the real win! I just enjoyed the hell out of just being there!

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Great to see you man!  It was a great day!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:48:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Glad to see everyone! after what I had gone through this with heat, Ragweed, and running (Hadn't run that far since February! I'm just proud that I didn't pass out!)Was WAY more fun!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:49:17 PM EDT
[#8]
         The SPAS-12 did better than I thought!  I hope there is a shotgun COF next time!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:06:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'm just proud that I didn't pass out!)Was WAY more fun!

We would have carried you if need be...   Just glad to see you there and doing better.

BTW... Thanks for letting me shoot the Thompson(my first time). Thats one heavy chunk of steel.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:13:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Just use my method! Use AR with Trijicon NSN Reflex shoot 3 iron guys, then run 70 yards and shoot 5 cardboard guys... Piece of cake!  38.68 not bad for a guy who had surgery 2 weeks ago on monday and a week before that couldn't walk to my truck from my house or back without getting winded! Cancer sucks but that is the real win! I just enjoyed the hell out of just being there!

LOL, hell i was to lazy to walk back to our table and grab the AR so i know there was no way i was doing anymore running that afternoon
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:08:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL, hell i was to lazy to walk back to our table and grab the AR so i know there was no way i was doing anymore running that afternoon

Oh believe me I understand! Did I mention that the Reflex is mounted on a non free float rail?
Just had to poke at ya again! Maybe you need a belt fed bolt gun?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh believe me I understand! Did I mention that the Reflex is mounted on a non free float rail?
Just had to poke at ya again! Maybe you need a belt fed bolt gun?

Once i get the detachable magazine kit all will be good with the bolt gun, now a belt fed shotty for the shotgun course of fire would flat out rock lol.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:50:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Belt fed shotgun, Check. I'll see what I can figure out seem's I recall someone selling plans for that...
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Ken Flood placing second in two categories?

I'M STUNNED.

Man that guy can shoot.

I see Gretched placed in the top 10 in the rifle category. I'm actually glad I didn't make this one, I hate it when women outshoot me (which is more often then I'd like to admit..........).

Well, I do hope to make the next one guys. Glad you all had fun!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:43:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top