Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2014 1:34:59 PM EDT
What in the hell's wrong with these people..???

td
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:49:00 PM EDT
[#1]
But its for the children.. Though 6+ inches of snow would be interesting.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:49:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Better safe then sorry......if anything they are blowing a snow day  it is easier to keep them home then try to get them home if weather does go south.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Rather that then take them to school and have the buses turn right around and bring them home. This way parents can plan ahead for what to do with their fruit.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Closed in Houston and Bibb counties also.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#5]
The school system did that here once.It was sunny,around 60 degrees the day it was supposed to snow.Instead of playing in the snow,I took the kids shooting.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 7:30:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Closing an hour and a half early today and all day tomorrow in Savannah. I don't foresee it being all that bad here.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 12:53:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Wife called me at work at 11:15 today and said She was going to get the kids from school and that I should head home from downtown Atlanta as the roads in paulding county was starting to show snow sitting on them.  It took me 3 hours to get home instead of the usual 45 minutes due to he roads.  Passed many schools buses with kids on them stuck on hills and can't turn around.  As I right this at 4 pm something dozens of buses in the county are blowing up the scanner calling for some one to help them as many of them have been stuck for several hours and the kids are asking  for blankets and food.  Total GF on the county's part!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top