Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2007 3:37:43 PM EDT
You guys should read the comments, and FWIW, you don't have to "register" to make a comment....

The Olympian
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#1]
It's sad that some people, more than others, resort to violence as their first solution.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:45:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I really think a lot has to do with kids having shit for brains today.  Thats imo due mostly to TV... The basic sissy-fying of kids, making them little wimps that wont fight back with a fist.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:19:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I think it is from violent video games.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

heh.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Yet another brainwashed zombie is released into society by the libtards.  Ever see the movie Telefon?

Ever notice how these types of things happen more often the closer we get to election time?

Wanna take bets on which candidates are going to use the blood of these victims to further their campaigns?

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 6:34:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

nah, internet access.  this world would be so much better if the net was only used for business purposes.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:46:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You guys should read the comments, and FWIW, you don't have to "register" to make a comment....

The Olympian

The comments must have been too much for someone:

Thank you for visiting The Olympian Online.
Unfortunately we are unable to locate the page you have requested. This could be due to content on our site having expired, a broken link, an outdated bookmark, or a mistyped address. Please use the navigation provided on this page, or click here to visit our home page.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top