Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2009 11:31:13 AM EDT
Blue Nissan Pick-up. First time I've ever seen one on campus.

I never thought about before but I bet we got a lot of UNF students hiding out here.
I know damn sure we have plenty of conservatives and non-Obama supporters

I'm 09 Political Science/Finance
Link Posted: 1/23/2009 6:34:17 PM EDT
[#1]
hmmm...I dont have a bolt face sticker on my truck and have never seen one on campus. I have a couple of friends that are on AR15.com that go to UNF as well.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 4:59:08 AM EDT
[#2]
2004/Electrical Engineering

There were a couple of us on campus at the same time when I graduated in 2005.  So they are out there.  Granting that the desire to teach in a college environment tends to attract people with a liberal mindset, UNF in my experience was a remarkably middle-of-the-road school, politically.  Guess that's what happens when you start out as a commuter school in a strongly conservative environment.

I had some very, very good professors while I was there.  I hope it's character remains the same as the school expands.

I work with a guy who graduated from UNF in 1978.  Parking sucked even then, apparently.

Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:33:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Doesn't suprise me about the parking. It almost seems like they try to make it worse as time goes on
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 12:46:39 PM EDT
[#4]
2006-Accounting and now am taking a Bar Review class at the University Center on campus.

Drove through campus the other day and I think any place I used to park is now under construction.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 2:00:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Got my AA there in 92-93 before going to USF. I was there about 10 years ago and totally did not recognize anything.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 1:07:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm not a student at UNF, but I do hang out there and I live close by.

While I am thinking about it. Try out the Aikido club on campus. Fun stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top