Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2005 6:53:18 AM EDT
Anyone around the Savannah area? I'll be building my first AR soon and may need a little helpheard.
Thanks Jack
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:10:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Where are you at in the "Savannah area"?

I'm in Effingham county and work in Savannah..................
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:20:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm over in Claxton,about a hour from Savannah.h.gif
Jack
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:49:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I am also in effingham, and yes D.D. is great. They have killer rails. I have built one and modified several ar's. I would be glad to help.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:02:45 AM EDT
[#4]
where is  the place you are talking about   ????
what do they sell or do???
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:00:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I live and go to school in Statesboro.  I have just finished building my first two lowers.  One will be an SBR, and the other is waiting on the upper to arrive.  I would be more than happy to pass along my minuscule knowledge of AR's.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:33:52 PM EDT
[#6]
the place we were talking about is Daniel Defence Inc. They are in Garden City across from the MACK truck place on dean forest rd. They make several items but the things I like are the ff rails in particular. The rails are pricey but very nice. Jay is the guy to see, they don't mind if you stop in to see them. They also do some machine work. I got them to thead a barrel for me. Very helpfull and knowledgable.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:44:30 PM EDT
[#7]
If any of you guys are around the rincon area and would like to get together and shoot sometime, shoot  me an email at [email protected]. I have access to a large area to shoot. I shoot ar's, bolt guns, handguns, pretty much whatever.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:16:51 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If any of you guys are around the rincon area and would like to get together and shoot sometime, shoot  me an email at [email protected]. I have access to a large area to shoot. I shoot ar's, bolt guns, handguns, pretty much whatever.

Where exactly are you at? I live within a stones throw of Hwy 30 and Midland Rd. I'm interested in ANYTHING closer than Richmond Hill...............................
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:38:35 PM EDT
[#9]
blue jay rd., not far from midland.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:40:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn! You're almost in my backyard!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:32:48 AM EDT
[#11]
It sure looks that way. I am always looking for an excuse to shoot and to meet neighbors who also like to shoot. I have only been to the R.H. range one time several years ago. Usually when I want to shoot, I step out the back door of the house. Two of my children go to school over close to where you live. To the guy who started this thread, I apoligise for getting off subject. As I originally stated, I would help any way I can with your build. I have most of the tools and a very small amount of experience. Luckily, ar's are very simple to put together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top