Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/20/2005 3:12:02 PM EDT
For all the straglers that Bigscrun misses (they leave at 9:00 Exactly!) I can volunteer to take the next round of people up if that is too early for some of you to get there. I will plan to be there about 10ish and will hang back and wait a few if it looks like it will be needed. After being lost numerous times, I now know a couple ways in
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:09:02 PM EDT
Just to clarify here..there does not seem to be ANY takers on this offer, therfore I am adjusting my plans to not be there at 10 UNLESS someone speaks up tonight. I will be there later in the morning and I sill will swing through the P&R to MAKE sure there is noone waiting. So when you see a silver 4 door saturn with a homer simpson sticker on the back glass swing through, and you ARE waiting for a guide jump out and let me know!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:14:25 PM EDT
I have to work until 11 and I'll leave from Emerald Downs at or around that time, so I'm guessing that I will hit 77 at about 1:20? anyone going to be going through there at that time??? CC
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:08:16 PM EDT
I've got a couple of phone numbers for you if you want them, I can IM them to you. I do not know for sure what time I will be there yet, I have to get with my baby sitter to see when she wants the kids, then I have to get a tire for Kooter....just let me know and I can send them to you!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:29:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By WRF:
I have to work until 11 and I'll leave from Emerald Downs at or around that time, so I'm guessing that I will hit 77 at about 1:20? anyone going to be going through there at that time??? CC

I'm in school until noon. A few stops for ice, drinks, chow and I'll be rolling in there at about 3:00-ish.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:33:48 PM EDT
IM me your cell # so if I can catch someone earlier I can let you know. CC
Top Top