Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2016 4:04:30 PM EDT
No wonder he felt so comfortable stabbing us in the back with the margins tax.
Seems his retirement from the federal bench may have just been a pause while he went RINO to help out his Dem. pals?
Is a SCOTUS appointment his reward for being a RINO?
When was this scheme hatched?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/02/24/brian-sandoval-republican-governor-of-nevada-is-being-vetted-for-supreme-court-vacancy/
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:43:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I think his veto of the universal background checks is a more important measure.

I think his margins tax was payback for the gaming and mining donors.  He wanted to make sure they didn't get targeted instead.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 2:28:47 AM EDT
[#2]
If Dingy Hairy is for him, he can't be good for the country, no need to think any harder than that.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 4:31:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I would have been a lot more impressed with his gun control veto if he had done it immediately.
Instead he let it drag on for several days while BloomTurd set up interstate phone banks pushing for him to sign with media support.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 5:27:49 PM EDT
[#4]
If he really was being considered he should have taken it. I hold little hope that a Republican will win the White House and whoever the next president is will nominate someone much more liberal than Sandoval and there is a real chance the Senate goes back to the dems as well. I would consider it insurance against this prospect.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 5:41:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:00:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If Dingy Hairy is for him, he can't be good for the country, no need to think any harder than that.
View Quote
Dingy Hairy just wants him out of Nevada politics.  That's why he was made a federal judge previously.

Hairy wants to make sure rory is able to continue his political dynasty and Sandoval is standing in the way of that.

Sandoval has said is doesn't want it, but he's changed his mind before...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top