Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2004 5:13:14 PM EDT
Can you get sand bags at Ben Avery?  Do they sell or rent anything besides hearing protection and targets?  I have only shot there once when I qualified for my CCW.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]

I've never seen sand bags provided at Ben Avery. I did shoot a guys 7mm in prone with sand bags. But they were his.

What Ben Avery provides is blocks of wood covered with carpet and carpet samples.

Why don't you invest into a nice Harris Bi-pod. I have a L Series with the swivel, in 9inch to 13 inch. Works great and can be transfered to different guns with proper mounts. Example AR10 to AR15 to Bolt action rifle or a M1A1 and so on. Cost is about 100.00 plus different mounts

Also if you give them your driver license, they will loan you a crappy spottting scoper.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:38:36 PM EDT
[#2]
What about a couple of bags filled with 7 1/2 shot?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:43:09 PM EDT
[#3]
They used to have sandbags... I know first hand they did. My muzzle blast, busted one open and caused a ruckus for the range rovers. Quite amusing actually.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#4]
They have a little "pro shop" now with random shooting supplies for sale.  Nothing exciting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top