Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2005 10:32:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 12:30:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting article, but I was expecting a surprise ending about how she may have finally learned that guns aren't as evil as she thought; that she didn't become some crazy killer; that shooting was fun; that everyone at the range wasn't some pot-bellied "Bubba" with a Dixie flag shirt and a beer in hand as the liberal media portray gun owners.    

Dragunov, I didn't know you were in CA?  Any SVD shoots planned let me know.

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:33:13 PM EDT
[#2]
There will be a follow up story by a normal news paper stating that after the shoot, the Beretta went out for a few beers to celebrate, ended up getting drunk, drove home hitting a few pedestrians, knocked up their daughter, fell asleep while smoking and caught the house on fire, went on a four hour pursuit which finally ended up by crashing through an elderly home for the disabled killing all inside just to come out shooting at Police who subdued the gun with mace and brute intelligence.

Of course families will want compensation from Beretta to cover all costs, inspite of Beretta's mass public statements that, in fact, handguns are inanimate objects.

seriously though, I can appreciate that story. Sounds a lot like my panrets, only a bit more leniant. Good for him though. Patience and knowledge of the subject finally perservered over ignorance.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:16:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
seriously though, I can appreciate that story. Sounds a lot like my panrets, only a bit more leniant. Good for him though. Patience and knowledge of the subject finally perservered over ignorance.

Did it persevere? With all the talk about things tender and terrible, I didn't quite grasp what her point was.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did it persevere? With all the talk about things tender and terrible, I didn't quite grasp what her point was.  

Well at least she isn't in her "Guns are bad just because" mind set anymore.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:47:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
come out shooting at Police who subdued the gun with mace and brute intelligence.

2nd Follow Up story:  

Black Gun sues police for excessive force and brutality.  
Reverend Al Sharpton, flanked by Danny Bakewell from the Brotherhood Crusade on one side and Louis Farrakan on the other, announced plans to sue the police for $2 Million, charging racism and violation of civil rights...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top