Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2011 6:35:00 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone in the SLC area could direct me to a rental agency?  As posted in a previous thread, I may be relocating to the SLC area and need to find a place to stay for a few months.  I have looked at the paper a few times and on ksl dot com but haven't had much luck.  Ideally I would like to find a furnished one bedroom or studio.  Thanks for any replies in advance.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:47:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I clicked the thread thinking I would direct you to KSL. Has worked well in the past.

Any idea where in SLC you want to be?
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 9:04:32 AM EDT
[#2]
[Any idea where in SLC you want to be?[/quote]

for now it really would't matter as it would just be me for a few months.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 10:40:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Padmapper is pretty promising. It pulls from craigslist (and some other places) and plots them out on a map for you. It's nice if you want a specific area.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top