Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2022 5:14:37 PM EDT
Guided Rat hunt in Crane, OR April 14, 2022.  Looking for 2 shooters to fill a booking.  There would be a total of 4.  Shooting from an elevated platform in alfalfa fields.  I have been doing this same time for 3 years and shooting has always been phenomenal.  Shooters will need their own rifles and ammo, 1000 rds recommended.  Center fire is fine as long as not FMJ. Cost is $275 per shooter.  Includes lunch day of shoot.  PM me for details if interested.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 8:20:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be out in Crane next week.  Good on ya for asking to fill out the trip.

Link Posted: 7/24/2022 6:14:52 PM EDT
[#2]
This is cool. I didn't know such a thing existed. Have to keep this on my radar.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 8:53:31 PM EDT
[#3]
How does one go about becoming involve in such an activity?  I assume it's seasonal?
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 6:54:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How does one go about becoming involve in such an activity?  I assume it's seasonal?
View Quote
It is.

Find a local that does the guide thing.  Pay them and away you go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top