Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2005 6:15:46 PM EDT
I've browsed a lot of the other hometown forums...all they talk about mostley are the new guns they got, the new ammo they are using, the new hunting grounds and rifle range time...here

I hope we get a change soon...I'm trying to see what potential candidate is pro-gun...(And No I don't want Edgar, he vetoed concealed carry, remember that!)
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:37:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've browsed a lot of the other hometown forums...all they talk about mostley are the new guns they got, the new ammo they are using, the new hunting grounds and rifle range time...

We here in the Illinois forum speak only about the next big anti gun right hype that is constantly chipping away at our rights...darn liberals!

I hope we get a change soon...I'm trying to see what potential candidate is pro-gun...(And No I don't want Edgar, he vetoed concealed carry, remember that!)

+1.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:15:34 PM EDT
[#2]
If it's gun chatter you want here you go:

I'm building myself a new AR in the spring - A3 upper 20" barrel, JP free-float tube, JP trigger, LE tactical stock, flipdown front sight, YHM A2 detachable rear with both windage and elevation adjustments. So far I've got about half the parts together. I'm going to duracoat it in hot pink  because I can - it's a foulness factor thing.

I got a 590A1 for my birthday a couple months ago - I really like it a lot; I've wanted one for years and now I have it.
I got a kel-tec P3AT for my birthday too, and it's o.k.

I just did a trigger job on my Walther P-99 and it turned out great - it really smoothed out and lightened the trigger pull especially on that first double action shot.

I put a short trigger in my 1911, and polished some things up, but it still has too much pre-travel for my taste so I am going to be adjusting it again soon. While I am at it, I'm going to get rid of the crappy WC magwell and put in a Smith and Alexander, and probably ambi safeties too while I'm at it. I'm thinking about a DP front sight, but not until after the AR is done, and I decide which mag pouches I really want. First though, I suppose I ought to pick up five 10 rounders.

That's pretty much it for my new guns/gun changes as of late.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:09:30 AM EDT
[#3]
OK, here's more:

I got home lat night to find TWO one thousand round boxes of lake city .223 on my doorstep.

efxguy
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:15:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Where was this LDYGUNNER girl when I was looking for a wife?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top