Anyone interested? They need (6) people and can only find (3), me and (2) other guys. I have never used them but heard good things.
Defensive Pistol Course
The Defensive Pistol Course is approximately an 8 hour course of advanced
concealed carry, self defense, and shooting tactics. This course is specifically
designed for those who already possess a concealed carry permit, have some
shooting experience, and wish to build on those skills.
Course fee; $100
October, 8th, 2011
• The classroom and range is located at Rockford Sportsman’s Club: 11115 Northland Dr.
• Coffee, water, & light snacks provided. Bring a lunch if desired.
• A Certificate of Completion requires;
o Attendance of the entire course
o All range rules and safety commands are obeyed: A cooperative attitude is imperative.
• Bring a firearm that you are familiar with and that is in good working condition.
o NO single action revolvers. / 22 rimfire pistols are discouraged.
o Third major malfunction and pistol will be taken off the range.
o A suitable holster; preferably an outside the waistband, but must be a holster that allows
one-hand re-holstering, (no cross-draw or shoulder holsters allowed due to safety
concerns) and a good belt. (Fobus holsters are an economical option)
• At least two magazines and holster (or speed-loaders and carriers).
• You will need 250 rounds of target ammunition. (No reloaded ammunition or magnum rounds!)
• Dummy rounds; 6 minimum. (Available on request)
• Eye and ear protection is required on range. (Dress for the weather for Range time; it is outdoors)
• Classes fill up fast and size is limited; a $50 deposit will reserve your spot.
• THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS.
• This is not a beginner level course. You should be reasonably proficient with a handgun.
We reserve the right to remove anyone from the course that demonstrates unfamiliarity
with their firearm, less than basic proficiency, or an unsafe attitude.
>> IMPORTANT – BRING NO GUNS OR AMMUNITION INTO CLASSROOM <<
Second Amendment Firearms Education (S.A.F.E.)
For questions or to process your application with a credit card;
Contact: Terry @ 616-887-9917 or Glen @ 616-366-3406 or Jim @ 616-901-6888