Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2004 2:54:40 PM EDT
There was a CZ rifle in 416 (I think) stolen in Fairbanks.  As soon as I can get ahold of the paper I will publish the serial number.

Be on the look out for the POS who stole it.  I am sure he has no idea what he stole

Here is the ad in the paper:
Guns - Stolen 8/18: CZ550 416 Rigby. Serial #F5165. Any informa- tion please call 322-0405

CHris
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:07:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Will do.  

I am not sure about the other shops but at Caribou Loan every gun that they take in they run by the police to make sure that it is not stolen.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:22:21 PM EDT
[#2]
My guess is that it will show up in a newspaper ad, or someone will call into Tradio with it.  It may even visit a gunshow.  Just don't want someone to buy something thinking they are getting a good deal only to find out it was stolen.  
In Fairbanks, all of the Police dispatch centers have run serial numbers in the past for me prior to my purchase.  I've always just explained to them that I am buying a used gun and would like to make sure that it is not stolen.  They have always been very helpful
Chris
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:36:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Stealing another man's gun is just wrong on oh so many levels!

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:01:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Hopefully they will try and shoot it gangster style.  I can only imagine the agony of shooting a 416 from the hip
Chris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top