Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 3:36:18 PM EDT
Upon my return to the great state of Texas, I had 2 handguns stolen from my suburban while spending the night at the Howard Johnsons in Irving.  A stainless Beretta 92FS and a full size Hk USP .40 S&W.

While the Irving police dept was happy to take the report over the phone, my insurance company, State Farm, has already told me, in less than 7 days since the loss, they will cover the guns at full replacement price!

In case any of you come across a screaming deal on a Beretta or a Hk, here are the serial numbers.

Beretta 92FS stainless s/n BER330138
Hk USP full size .40 s&w s/n 22-19593

These firearms were reported stolen to the Irving, TX police dept and should have been entered NCIC as stolen property.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:11:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear for your loss.  Just wondering why they were in the vehicle over night and not with you?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:15:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I just moved back down to TX from ND and had all my stuff in the truck.  I mean ALL my stuff.  The guns were buried in the way back.  I'm just glad that thieves can be poor at their job too, otherwise they would have gotten alot more, and Irving PD would have really paid attention.

I feel like shit because I LET THIS HAPPEN.  No two ways around it.  I have my own ideas about law enforcement today, but I am 100 percent PRO OFFICER SAFETY, and this has taken officer safety down one notch.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:35:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I just moved back down to TX from ND and had all my stuff in the truck.  I mean ALL my stuff.  The guns were buried in the way back.  I'm just glad that thieves can be poor at their job too, otherwise they would have gotten alot more, and Irving PD would have really paid attention.

I feel like shit because I LET THIS HAPPEN.  No two ways around it.  I have my own ideas about law enforcement today, but I am 100 percent PRO OFFICER SAFETY, and this has taken officer safety down one notch.

What they do?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:12:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I think I misread the question of why they weren't in the room with me.

The Hk and Beretta were just a couple of the guns left in the suburban.

INSIDE with me were my Glock 27NS with 2 mags of 155gr Gold dots and my Oly M4gery with 2 mags 1 ball and 1 Hornady TAP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top