User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 8:49:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:56:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got $20 that says different...
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:15:22 AM EDT
[#2]
If you have a piece of paper that you think it talking to you....you need more than $20. Therapy maybe.

Oh and this is what the TV's going to show in a few hours:

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:21:20 AM EDT
[#3]
You are an optimist aren't ya...

I don't usually gamble or bet on games, so $20 is the most I would go, wanna shake on it...
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:43:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I don't usually gamble or bet on games, so $20 is the most I would go, wanna shake on it...

Normally I would. But last Thursday I just quit my job so....
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:57:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:59:30 AM EDT
[#6]
And I would care because???

Mark.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:24:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
And I would care because???

Mark.

LOL!!
No kidding. I just came in from shooting the fifty up at the lake, walked in and remembered there was a ball game on.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Foot ball?  Is that played with the foot??
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Oooo someone has psychic powers!!

Then again... not a single person i talked to thought seahawks would win :P
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:41:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Normally I would. But last Thursday I just quit my job so....

should of said yes, you'd be $20 richer...

Oh well, at least Seattle made it to the Superbowl.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#11]
if i was a ref i would be embarrased!   that was insane...just look at the numbers the hawks killed em.  
even with the penaltys,  hawks go 273yds passing to stealers 126.  the rushing was the same, and hasselbeck was throwing well.

I do wish that stevens would have caught the ball more than 3 times though...

oh, how I wish for a rematch, the hawks would kill them!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:51:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
if i was a ref i would be embarrased!   that was insane...just look at the numbers the hawks killed em.  
even with the penaltys,  hawks go 273yds passing to stealers 126.  the rushing was the same, and hasselbeck was throwing well.

I do wish that stevens would have caught the ball more than 3 times though...

oh, how I wish for a rematch, the hawks would kill them!

The Steelers had a 12th MAN today...
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:59:41 PM EDT
[#13]
agreed
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:11:06 PM EDT
[#14]
hell yes they did.. swear that the refs where on crack.. how about the past interfearence call in the end zone..
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:03:16 AM EDT
[#15]
GO STEELERS!!!!

Hell of a birthday present.  My favorite team, 6th seed, yes, the same team who beat Cincy, Denver, and Indy....and now the Seahawks to win the Superbowl, and my birthday to boot...Priceless

Sure, some are questioning the calls, but they went both ways.  The call I questioned the most was WHO...picked the Stones to play?    My hat goes off to them for hanging in as long as they have...but face it, they sounded like crap out there yesterday.  I'd be booting a sound man right now.

But my hat goes off to the Seahawks and Holmgren, too.  They have nothing to be ashamed of.  They had an excellent year and made it to the big dance.  

But I won't blame the refs.   Do that and next thing you know, we'll all start sounding like a bunch of TRAILBLAZER fans or something
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:42:25 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
swear that the refs where on crack.. how about the past interfearence call in the end zone..

... or the illegal blocking call on Hasselbeck when he was tackling the dude after the interception

Blame the refs?  Lets just say NOBODY outside the NW wanted the 'Hawks to win and IMO that included the refs.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:46:15 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
swear that the refs where on crack.. how about the past interfearence call in the end zone..

... or the illegal blocking call on Hasselbeck when he was tackling the dude after the interception

Blame the refs?  Lets just say NOBODY outside the NW wanted the 'Hawks to win and IMO that included the refs.

+1

I really didnt care eitherway, but when half of america has it tivoed you better dam well be certain of your call.

But then again sometime during the first quarter I was lobbing 750gr slugs accross a lake
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:51:31 AM EDT
[#18]
I think WS4LIF missed most of the game as well. Once he saw the new Escalade he had to spend some "personal time".
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:55:09 AM EDT
[#19]
You know what I'm buying next!

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:10:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:47:29 PM EDT
[#21]
What a mediocre game.  Seattle should have had them, they were driving the ball like mad at the beginning, they OWNED Pittsburgh.  But man all those dropped passes -- and it wasn't like they were on the fingertips, I mean they hit him RIGHT IN THE NUMBERS and still dropped it....ridiculous for pro-level playing.

But in other sports news...Univ. of Florida had the best recruiting season this year!  Go Gators!!!  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:16:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:36:18 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT

I love my new home of Orygun, but I'll always be a Gator!  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:21:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Fans of the losing team always have excuses. If it wasn't questionable calls it would have been blaming the field goal kicker, or...

Either way, the best team won.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top