Posted: 4/2/2006 2:56:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 4:26:17 PM EDT by Gunkata]
Shooter + CLass

1. Nick Leonard open class
2. Ryan Leonard Open class/jr
3. Mark Rossignol Limited
4. Keith Anderson Limited
5. Tom Angell Limited/sr
6. Stewart Mers Limited/22lr If that is you Stewart/Zeiss you Won first place for 22LR.
7. Daryl Marsh 22lr
8. Jesse Higginson 22lr
9. Anousa Outhaythip limited/22lr I accidentally signed up for limited eh doh!
10.Dave Bailey R
11.Rick Thurman 22lr
12.Ron Koogler Limited
13.Shirley Angell Lady S SR L not sure what that is...
14.Bill Wood Limited/Sr
15.Dan Millen Limited
16.Richard Prins 22/sr
17.Chris Holmes R
18.Mike Nelson Limited
19.Robert Foster Limited
20.Rory Rejda Limited
21.Zach Hiland 22lr/jr
22.Kevin Huffman Limited
23.Aaron Berry Limited
24.Jerry Vanderwerf R
25.Don Oliver Limited
26.Brad Smith Limited
27.Ken Richardson R
28.Joan Stovall 22lr Lady S SR
29.Joylynn Woodard 22Lr Lady
30.Fred Fague S SR L
31.Mark Carlton Sr L
32.Jim Andrews Limited
33.Ashton Roby Limited
34.Ray Motley Limited
35.Mike Neish R
36.Dan Wardwell 22lr
37.Joyce Oliver 22LR Lady
38.Ron Nelson Limited
39.Victoria Flagg 22lr Lady
40.Kevin Roby Limited
41.Les Lake Limited
42.Micheal Vanderkin Limited
43.Aaron Butler Limited
44.Mark Knitz Limited
45.Walter Scholl Limited S SR
46.Lorell Smith Limited S SR
47.Ed Woodard Limited s SR
48.Roger Flagg Limited

And there you have it.. it's been a fun day and I may be going for the "Man of steel" tourney next month.. sound fun and you get a knife even if you lose..

Congrats to all!!!

Please note I did not add stats cuz my hands are cramped up from typing all this ..
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:59:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/2/2006 3:00:25 PM EDT by Ziess]
Woo-hoo 1st place w/ a .22 :)

Thanks for typing all that out!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:00:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/2/2006 3:02:34 PM EDT by Gunkata]

Originally Posted By Ziess:
Woo-hoo 1st place w/ a .22 :)

That's Right, I got 4th but hey.. BROWNING BUCKMARKS RULE!!!!

EAT THAT RUGER FANS!!!!

ETA: No problem. I figured you should know since you came in first for .22lr and couldn't wait to find out.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:10:49 PM EDT
+ 1 on the Buckmarks rule part.
Rugers are kinda communistic.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:17:57 PM EDT

Look out.. the Ruger fans will start posting really soon.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:46:07 PM EDT

Thanks for all the typing Gunkata!

I thought I was lousy today but once you strip away the race guns and rimfires I'd did alright!

The Ruger vs Buckmark debate is silly. A 22 Rimfire is too puny to even argue about. As long as it does not jam on you and it's accurate enough, who cares?

A few of us were talking today about a .45 day! Now that's a real gun. Maybe we should make it a 7rd magazine .45 day for even more of a challenge.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:46:20 PM EDT
Way to go guys. sorry I missed it, been sulking all day. was excited to shoot 22 with "the cool guys"(as Nox said) maybe another time........
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:23:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/2/2006 8:24:41 PM EDT by petagunner]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:35:42 PM EDT
It was a blast but I'll definitely be shooting .40 next time.

Anyone ever hear from Cape?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:56:54 PM EDT
Next speed steel I ill be shooting my BuckMark again since i have a better chance of getting some sort of placement with prize money or whatever. I'll use the G19 in June, regular speedsteel.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:45:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gunkata:
Next speed steel I ill be shooting my BuckMark again since i have a better chance of getting some sort of placement with prize money or whatever. I'll use the G19 in June, regular speedsteel.

All that smack talkin and you came in 4th.... HA two differnt shooters same gun came in right next to eatch other...

hell i can barrow a gun and out shoot you any day
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:22:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 5:48:07 AM EDT by Gunkata]

Originally Posted By Anarx:

All that smack talkin and you came in 4th.... HA two differnt shooters same gun came in right next to eatch other...

Yeah.. sure....

BuckMarks Rule!... not to stirr up some kind of rivalry but Ranoca started it.!

ETA: Hey you were Beaten by me but Peta Let you reshoot one turn.. remember that.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:55:56 AM EDT

Yeah.. sure....

ETA: Hey you were Beaten by me but Peta Let you reshoot one turn.. remember that.

ha hardly man that score i got would of been thrown out anyway... not to mention that was a problem with the cheap remmington ammo *I think i'm goina stock up on some more CCI now*

and its not like i was the only one who needed some reshoots becuse of weapon malfunction..

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:21:40 AM EDT
So I came in 4th in Limited?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:03:27 AM EDT

Originally Posted By WS4LIF:
So I came in 4th in Limited?

5th.. or 6th.. there is a Limited/ Senior on there. don't think he's in the group with regular Limited so you should be in 5th place. Check out your pop's score. Hope no passengers get hurt in an emergency.. LOL j/k.. Your dad's a cool guy.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:06:38 AM EDT

Yeah.. sure....

ha hardly man that score i got would of been thrown out anyway... not to mention that was a problem with the cheap remmington ammo *I think i'm goina stock up on some more CCI now*

and its not like i was the only one who needed some reshoots becuse of weapon malfunction..

Oh uh uh.. dat's it.. I'm callin you out FOO.. Man Of Steel.. next month.. Be there.. Me and Daryl are going. Anyone else?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:41:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:08:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By petagunner:

On that note, gun cleaning is a great thing. BUT, reassembly while drinking a few beers, carrying on a conversation with the wife,hot pink and keeping tabs on the lil guy is not.

Bad things happen when the guide rod spring is put in backwards We'll find out tonight.

OH SNAP!

like almost litterally
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:12:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:15:59 PM EDT

Check out your pop's score. Hope no passengers get hurt in an emergency..

Maybe when you grow up and shoot a 40cal out of a compact then you can talk.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:52:46 PM EDT

You mean like me? That damn little P2000SK is loud.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:58:21 PM EDT

Poor WS... some day you will also considering you were using 9mm...
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:08:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 1:13:02 PM EDT by WS4LIF]
I shot what I use...and this conversation wasn't about me.

Besides, should you even be posting here now that the truth is out that you don't even OWN an AR-15 Rifle???
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:12:10 PM EDT
As to why .22, we could always compare what it cost everyone to shoot for the entire day... Lot easier when your firearm doesn't sound like a cash register every time you fire it! That and I'm cheap, so there!

And for the Buckmark boys, I actually don't have anything against the firearm. Quite a nice pistol as long as you keep the rust off of it... But considering in our group there were two Buckmarks and two Rugers, I figured it was something to throw mud about, so bring it! ... on that note, I also find it ironic that both of you were registered as "L" instead of "22"...
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:14:24 PM EDT

Besides, should you even be posting here now that the truth is out that you don't even OWN an AR-15???

Hey, it counts! Even though it's plastic... and a pistol... ah, crud, they're onto me! Look behind you! It's an elephant!

*runs*
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:16:12 PM EDT

Besides, should you even be posting here now that the truth is out that you don't even OWN an AR-15 Rifle???

And now he takes it out on Ranoca. LOL. alot of people here don't have AR-15's. Can't youz all getz alongz?

Bah! it was a joke.. I said your dad was cool and he hasn't had much range time like us. Don't get all Mangry! Mang!. Besides I haven't shot a 40 in a while and shot Rotor Demons and it was compensated and i had a hard time with it.. Kinda weird being my first 2 guns were .40's.. I feel like i'm shooting them for the first time again.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:20:15 PM EDT

alot of people here don't have AR-15's.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:34:00 PM EDT

alot of people here don't have AR-15's.

I don't have an AR-15.. I got this XM15 thing and yet it's not really a rifle since it don't work!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:46:13 PM EDT
XM-15 is a specific brand of an AR-15 you tard.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:00:12 PM EDT

XM-15 is a specific brand of an AR-15 you tard.

haha Yeah............
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:38:14 PM EDT

And for the Buckmark boys, I actually don't have anything against the firearm. Quite a nice pistol as long as you keep the rust off of it

Ouch... lol
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:21:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ziess:

And for the Buckmark boys, I actually don't have anything against the firearm. Quite a nice pistol as long as you keep the rust off of it

Ouch... lol

Hey This Aint no XD YO!.. hehe

Dammit Ziess now i'm thinking Stainless.. Or Nickel.. DAMMIt.. NOO.. RESIST SPENDING MORE MONEY!!! nNOOOooOOO
Top Top