Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2003 4:55:46 PM EDT
M4, Saturday night my friends and I went night swimming. My friends dad owns a private pool and he had the keys to the place so we all went late and were having the time of our lives until I jumped into the pool. I'm sure you have all read or had experience with dogs that would jump in to save a drowning masters life. Well, my dog Mojo, upon seeing her master jump off a diving board and do a flip, stuck her tail between her legs and ran away. Now, this dog is from St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands. She was born near the ocean. My dog has never been more than 50 ft. away from me or my wife outside of our home EVER. She is the most clinging dog I have ever seen. Any way, my friends and I spend the entire night looking for my dog. We looked until about 5:00 AM then slept for 2 hours and went back. My wife shows up from a night shift about 8:00 am. She gets out of the car(we are all sleeping in our cars again), calls Mojos name, and she runs out to her. THANK GOD. Any way, we are all way too tired to be awake for the 11:00 departure time to get to the shoot. Sorry M4. We bought ammo and everything. I'm still pissed about not getting to go shoot, but I'm glad my faithfull companion is OK. Well, looking for the next one.
2IDdoc
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 8:08:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey,

Sometimes your the pigeon,
and sometimes your the statue.
But SHIT HAPPENS!

Its ok. We will have some more shoots this month (September) that hopfully you will come to.

You sure have some damn bad luck when it comes to shooting or anything firearm related though!
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 9:03:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Ah the old dog ran away excuse.
Just kidding.
Hopefully you will be able to make the next one.
Just to rub it in everyone had a great time.
Not too hot, not too cool, just right for shooting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top