Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 3:57:47 AM EDT
How many of you are in the match? How is it going for you? Unfortunately, I'm not playing this year, but I will drop by this weekend just to check it out and say hello to some of the folks I know, and maybe drop some $$$ at the vendor area.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:33:18 PM EDT
[#1]
i shot the match Thursday with staff & RO's...did pretty mediocre.
i think overall attendance is much lower this year due to the economy....hopefully i'll still end up with some decent swag off the prize table!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:19:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
i shot the match Thursday with staff & RO's...did pretty mediocre.
i think overall attendance is much lower this year due to the economy....hopefully i'll still end up with some decent swag off the prize table!

That's the impression I got yesterday. I could be wrong about this, but there didn't seem to be the attendence that there has been in the past. The vendor area didn't have a lot going on, either.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:21:00 PM EDT
[#3]
It was a good match and ran quick and smooth.  I wish I could say the same with some of my shooting.  I think there was 255 competitors which is more than last years showing.  The vendor's tent was pretty sad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top