Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 11/18/2003 7:20:46 PM EDT
Just a heads up for anyone that didn't know.  This weekend (22 & 23) at the Southe Town Expo Center in Sandy.  Unfortunately I can't make it, I'll be spending the weekend at the in-laws.  Everyone check back and let me know the great deals I missed.  There is also one next weekend in Ogden.  Here's a coupon for $1 off:

www.crossroadsgunshows.com/guncoupn.htm
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:49:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there

anyone else going?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm trying to talk the wife into staying home this weekend so I might be there.  I'm going to wear my AR15 shirt, if someone sees me come and say hi.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:37:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I wandered around for about two hours today with my AR15 shirt on and nobody found me.  Not too bad of a gun show though.  I picked up 12 really nice ammo cans for $25.  Spent lots of time looking for a nice M1 Carbine but the prices were a little high.  Anybody else come across a great deal?
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:45:26 PM EDT
[#4]
The last time I went to an Ogden show,  I found it was a wasted of time.  Everything was overpriced,  and it had more tables with crap instead of firearms related items.  Why does it seem that the shows always seem to happen when I don't have the money to buy anything?
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 8:13:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Couldn't make it Sat but went on Sunday..bought stuff from Miwall ammo..always pick up a case or two.

Nice to see SOG there and get to pick up and inspect stuff I read about here.

Only real deal I saw was NIB Bulgarian SLR95 for $385..

I will make it to Ogden but I agree..not much of a show, but hey..its still a show..

Scott
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:17:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I was there Saturday afternoon.  Those ammo cans were about the only thing worth getting.  I was looking for a stripped lower receiver and all I could find was ASA for $169.  I went home and order a MEGA from Carrico'z for $89 shipped.  
Anyways, stucking on I-15 in the snow for that was not worth it.  
Paul
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 2:29:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Gun shows are at least are visually entertaining. I picked up some ammo, 4 30rd mags, and 4 20 round mags. Found a couple of good deals.

Link Posted: 11/28/2003 3:23:29 AM EDT
[#8]
i miss all the good stuff :(
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:46:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Only real deal I saw was NIB Bulgarian SLR95 for $385..

Scott

I saw that same SLR and am kicking myself for not buying it. I already have one but I have had about a half dozen requests for one of those from buddies and they are normally about 450.  So that was pretty good price.

Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top