Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 9/16/2009 3:08:07 PM EST
I figured it out go to the range during the week ,my dam office gave me the day off ( no work) .that sucks .But on the bright side ran 300 rounds through the new kimber ,ran like a dream .gotta like that tite group .And the best I pu 300+223 pieces of brass and 50 3006 round oh they posted new signs ONLY PU OUR OWN BRASS !! ya okay . iknow no pics but it still counts
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:32:43 PM EST
I really need to start reloading...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:46:21 PM EST
I'll be down there this Sunday with the MG's leaving a couple hundred 'empties'........

just sayin'.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:14:21 PM EST
i need to get out to Webb and blow some rounds
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:23:12 PM EST
Originally Posted By osprey21:
I'll be down there this Sunday with the MG's leaving a couple hundred 'empties'........

just sayin'.

pay no attention to the man sweeping up around you.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:30:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By Dogue:
Originally Posted By osprey21:

just sayin'.

pay no attention to the man sweeping up around you .

I know 4719DAVE......... just sayin'...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:28:59 PM EST
I'll be there Sunday as well, better be quick with that broom, lol!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:17:16 PM EST
ospry,what time on sun ? ya the new range guy worked for black water his name is jason nice guy .ps just look for the body armor thats him .aaron gone now .i guess the older ,short ,guy ( cant remember his name) .gets all out of shape about guys picking up the brass .man i sure remember he like eating when we cook out there on the group shoots .sure was nice out there all alone ,almost
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:01:35 AM EST
Where'd Aaron go? He'd usually come over and shoot his AR next to me when I'd go up there...and he didn't pick up his brass

I think the only times they get funny about picking up brass is when the boss is around or if it's crowded, so people don't get bent about picking up each other brass. I know they put the new signs up about not picking up brass but I think that's always been the rule there anyway. I only pick up my own brass (and any that might look like mine) when others are around, but if it's empty then I assume my brass is flying everywhere and I must clean it up.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:20:45 AM EST
4719DAVE: I'll be there about 10:30 or so - and the older gentleman's name is Rich.

Douge
: Aaron moved north to be with his mom, something about her losing her house.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:11:16 AM EST
Better late then never.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNED6_2Jf4Q

The guy the shooting next me me.

Chicken, nom nom nom

nom. nom

Hollaway with the Death Merchent

Over exposed but looks like he is going to kill someone.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:23:47 PM EST
damm busted with those asome wings ,will have to call anthor shoot ,starting to cool down a bit
Top Top