Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2003 6:54:22 AM EDT
Just wondering if anyone has ever looked into hosting a program on the Seattle cable channel. Couldn't we maybe make some videos to get put on there? Even if it wasn't a regular weekly program, maybe we could make some tapes for fills.

I have no money, equipment, or desire to be on TV, but perhaps someone does? We could probably get our local media whore, SuperChicken, to be the star of the show ;) We could possibly make some tapes at informal shoots and end with showing the clean-up or some range stuff, not including anything that could be construed as commercial advertisement, to show some gun safety, etc.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 9:47:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Lets just say that I have access to all of the production equipment...........................
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Used to do that down here (Thurston Co) with TCTV, show was called "Of Cabbages and Kings". Buddy of mine hosted and I rousted gun stuff up for him. Got a LOT of phone calls (call in show) and a LOT of funny looks from staff when we put up the set for the shoot. Hauling a M1919 on a tripod through a hippie commune like TCTV is bound to get you some odd looks.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 4:49:40 PM EDT
[#3]
well i did take TV productions senior year and some of my friends have the equipment to film/edit/produce videos...
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 8:32:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just wondering if anyone has ever looked into hosting a program on the Seattle cable channel. Couldn't we maybe make some videos to get put on there? Even if it wasn't a regular weekly program, maybe we could make some tapes for fills.

I have no money, equipment, or desire to be on TV, but perhaps someone does? We could probably get our local media whore, SuperChicken, to be the star of the show ;) We could possibly make some tapes at informal shoots and end with showing the clean-up or some range stuff, not including anything that could be construed as commercial advertisement, to show some gun safety, etc.

So your just basically the "idea man".
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 4:20:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Nope. I'm the writer/director. Just need someone else to do all the work.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 10:24:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope. I'm the writer/director. Just need someone else to do all the work.

= Dictator...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top