Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/20/2006 9:06:11 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/24/2006 11:51:09 AM EST by steezo757]
Does anyone in Chesapeake own a SBR? I was told that the only one that is willing to sign a "Form 1" is the District Attorney. Is that true? Can someone provide me with a name?

Also, what is the process to obtain a signature? Do I simply walk into their office and get a signature? Or is it more complicated than that?

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:43:44 PM EST
I can sign it, just let me know when you need it. J/Kh
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:51:51 PM EST
Don't know about sign-off's down your way, but I just slapped this puppy together for my wife tonight. I'm sure there is a member here that knows whether or not you can get a Form 1 signed off on for your area.

P.S. No cracks on the tacky point, it's on there for show, not go.

Hallmark Small Arms
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:35:51 AM EST

Tuesday I called the Commonwealth Attorney's Office. It sounded somewhat promising. I was told that it takes usually about a week for the D.A. to review and make a decision whether she'll sign-off or not. So I have my Form 1 prepared and got my passport pic taken last night. I'll be dropping off the papers this afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Hallmark_Ent - NICE!!! If you ever feel like "slapping" another one together and have no one to give it to, I'll take it off your hands. Hopefully I'll have one of my own soon.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:41:50 AM EST
Keep us up to date, I'm sure some future member can benefit from your experience.

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:56:39 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/24/2006 11:57:51 AM EST by steezo757]

Around 2 this afternoon a detective called and asked a couple questions and for my DOB and SSN. Then as soon as I stepped inside my house around 4, the D.A.'s office called me and said that my papers are ready.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:30:25 PM EST
Good stuff Steez! Have you picked out an upper? Can you use the same form to apply for a sound suppressor?
Top Top