Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/7/2015 10:50:30 PM EST
" />
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 11:28:31 PM EST
And while you are there, PICK UP THAT CAN.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 11:48:09 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 12:23:18 AM EST
Would be funny if nobody showed up.

Link Posted: 1/8/2015 4:27:33 AM EST
I'm planning on going as I have questions:
where are they at with their Law Suit?
How much money have they raised and where has it been distributed? (in opposition to un-SAFE)
What are the long term plans/goals?
Do you have representation in Albany and if so, are they in constant contact with our Legislators?
Certainly as they present, there will be other questions to be asked.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 10:08:17 AM EST
FP, the answer to all the above is, it doesn't matter, the courts are as corrupt as the legislation, if you want freedom, you need to move
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 10:28:39 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Evild:
FP, the answer to all the above is, it doesn't matter, the courts are as corrupt as the legislation, if you want freedom, you need to move
View Quote

Oh I plan to, but in the mean time we should do all we can to make those you speak of squirm; the more the better AND the more others see it the more they too will join in.
Eventually the truth pushes to the surface.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 11:29:38 AM EST
Keep the pressure on gentlemen. Unfortunately looks like this will be preaching to the choir but never a bad thing
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 12:28:52 PM EST
View Quote

Moving is a temporary fix. If no one fights it will spread throughout all 50 states. It may take a decade or a century but the left has made it perfectly clear that they won't stop chipping away at the 2nd.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 1:45:25 PM EST
Originally Posted By Htown156:

Moving is a temporary fix. If no one fights it will spread throughout all 50 states. It may take a decade or a century but the left has made it perfectly clear that they won't stop chipping away at the 2nd.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

This is what the Progressives have done to us for decades with "divide & conquer" and the insidious cancer of incrementalism. Our own apathetic non-confrontational position of "go-along to get-along" has left us with no other choice but to fight or capitulate.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 1:55:05 PM EST

View All Quotes

Yea, except more states are passing pro gun legislation than anti, thats not a valid argument
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 3:11:05 PM EST
We are the last of the sheepdogs
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 3:11:13 PM EST

Yea, except more states are passing pro gun legislation than anti, thats not a valid argument
View All Quotes

1/3 of the country lives under one form of AWB or another. When 1/2 the country has a state level AWB, it will be much easier to pass a new Federal ban.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 3:40:58 PM EST
Originally Posted By GTwannabe:

1/3 of the country lives under one form of AWB or another. When 1/2 the country has a state level AWB, it will be much easier to pass a new Federal ban.
View All Quotes

Name the states
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 5:15:03 PM EST
Co, Mass, NY, NJ, CA, MD off the top of my head
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 5:46:55 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/8/2015 5:47:36 PM EST by Evild]
Originally Posted By highspeedforlife:
View Quote

And that's pretty much it, far from a third. Barely %10.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 6:14:30 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/8/2015 6:15:31 PM EST by widerstehe]
View Quote

CT, IL, HI assuming "standard cap mag bans" are a defining criteria as well.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 6:23:50 PM EST
How did I forget those? Thanks
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 6:41:35 PM EST
Originally Posted By widerstehe:

View All Quotes

Still far less than 1/3.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 7:06:41 PM EST

Still far less than 1/3.
View All Quotes

Still far less than 1/3.

Since those are some of the most populous states, it has to be pretty close to a third of the population
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 8:20:04 PM EST

Still far less than 1/3.
View All Quotes

Still far less than 1/3.

CA - 38.8 million
CO - 5.4
CT - 3.6
DC - 0.66
HI - 1.4
IL - 12.9
MD - 6
MA - 6.8
NJ - 8.7
NY - 19.8

104.06 million Americans living under some kind of AWB and/or mag ban.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 8:41:14 PM EST

CA - 38.8 million
CO - 5.4
CT - 3.6
DC - 0.66
HI - 1.4
IL - 12.9
MD - 6
MA - 6.8
NJ - 8.7
NY - 19.8

View All Quotes

Still far less than 1/3.

CA - 38.8 million
CO - 5.4
CT - 3.6
DC - 0.66
HI - 1.4
IL - 12.9
MD - 6
MA - 6.8
NJ - 8.7
NY - 19.8

still far less than 1/3. You're trying aweful hard to convince yourself The suck that is NY is spreadinh, when it isn't. Stay here and fight a losing fight of you want, i've been doing it since the 80s and I'm done. NY is lost
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 9:06:10 PM EST
The suck that is NY is spreading, Next state in there crosshairs is Nevada. Wake the fuck up.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 10:11:13 PM EST
Originally Posted By Jake1967:
The suck that is NY is spreading, Next state in there crosshairs is Nevada. Wake the fuck up.
View Quote

I suppose your going to tel me TX, SC and GA are next followed by TN, KY, LA and AL? And then where ID, MT? Libtarded states are going to stay libtarded. Free states will remain free.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 10:24:26 PM EST

I suppose your going to tel me TX, SC and GA are next followed by TN, KY, LA and AL? And then where ID, MT? Libtarded states are going to stay libtarded. Free states will remain free.
View All Quotes

I agree NY is lost, But the cancer is spreading, look at West Virginia, North Carolina, the antis are making inroads in supposed red states.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 11:09:25 PM EST

View All Quotes

Watch for Demographics shifts... why do you think the enemy wants amnesty so much? With the southern "border" invasion, how long do you think Texas has left?

Link Posted: 1/8/2015 11:27:08 PM EST

Watch for Demographics shifts... why do you think the enemy wants amnesty so much? With the southern "border" invasion, how long do you think Texas has left?

View All Quotes

Also, Northeast baby boomers retiring to red states for the lower cost of living and low/no state income tax on their pension. Then voting Democrat because they want all the tax funded services and nanny-state laws they had back home.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 11:32:15 PM EST

Also, Northeast baby boomers retiring to red states for the lower cost of living and low/no state income tax on their pension. Then voting Democrat because they want all the tax funded services and nanny-state laws they had back home.
View All Quotes

Yep.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 7:21:42 AM EST
The big difference is, free states have organized militias, uts only a matter if time before the bear gets poked one too many times, and when thst happens, I want to be by like minded individuals, not sheep. The Bundy ranch ordeal was a pretty good indicator.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:25:03 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/17/2015 10:27:05 PM EST by fp1201]
The big difference is, free states have organized militias, uts only a matter if time before the bear gets poked one too many times, and when thst happens, I want to be by like minded individuals, not sheep. The Bundy ranch ordeal was a pretty good indicator.
View Quote

Ironic how it's perceived "legal" for someone with a Badge to point a loaded firearm at you when they feel a threat, but not so for you to do so in defense of your position.
I still don't know how it is the BLM has a SWAT team or even why, then they got their ass was handed to them so they invite the FBI and every other agency to go after those who stood their ground.

There are people that join the Military and Law Enforcement because they have an innate desire to kill, there are Leaders of men with guns who want to start a gun fight or worse a shooting war.

Don't confuse this statement with a Cop doing his job stopping a legitimate threat....I remember seeing footage of Cops? (Watertown, Mass.) in armored vehicles driving down the street with someone pointing a loaded, turret mounted machinegun at citizens inside their houses....wtf do you think would happen to you if you so much as pointed a stick? What was done and how it was done was meant to terrorize the citizenry in retaliation for the supposed actions couple adolescents one of which they snuffed out and tried to murder the other.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:10:02 AM EST
Originally Posted By fp1201:

There are people that join the Military and Law Enforcement because they have an innate desire to kill, there are Leaders of men with guns who want to start a gun fight or worse a shooting war.
View Quote

. That is all. Much
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:14:10 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/18/2015 10:03:17 AM EST by Hunduh]
Originally Posted By fp1201:

Don't confuse this statement with a Cop doing his job stopping a legitimate threat....I remember seeing footage of Cops? (Watertown, Mass.) in armored vehicles driving down the street with someone pointing a loaded, turret mounted machinegun at citizens inside their houses....wtf do you think would happen to you if you so much as pointed a stick? What was done and how it was done was meant to terrorize the citizenry in retaliation for the supposed actions couple adolescents one of which they snuffed out and tried to murder the other.
View Quote

Please......PLEASE tell me when you said "it was done and meant to terrorize the citizenry in retaliation for the supposed actions of a couple of adolescents one of which they snuffed out and tried to murder the other" you didn't mean Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the Boston Marathon bombers.........Please, please......please.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:15:09 PM EST
Will never be more than 2nd class citizens without a link to those who wield the power.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:00:14 PM EST
still far less than 1/3. You're trying aweful hard to convince yourself The suck that is NY is spreadinh, when it isn't. Stay here and fight a losing fight of you want, i've been doing it since the 80s and I'm done. NY is lost
View All Quotes

Still far less than 1/3.

CA - 38.8 million
CO - 5.4
CT - 3.6
DC - 0.66
HI - 1.4
IL - 12.9
MD - 6
MA - 6.8
NJ - 8.7
NY - 19.8

316.1 million (2013)
United States of America, Population.

1/3 of 316 is 105.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:33:30 PM EST
Originally Posted By Hunduh:

Please......PLEASE tell me when you said "it was done and meant to terrorize the citizenry in retaliation for the supposed actions of a couple of adolescents one of which they snuffed out and tried to murder the other" you didn't mean Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the Boston Marathon bombers.........Please, please......please.
View Quote

Let's not confuse the reprehensible actions of the bombers with the way the Law Enforcement treated the citizens of Boston and the surrounding communities; THAT"S where I have the problem. The things that were done may have been intended to find the perpetrators in a rapid fashion, but was done at the expense of the innocent.
Do you agree the cops unloading hundreds of rounds of ammunition into the Boat Tamerlan was holed up in? Sounds like an execution rather than an arrest. Usually you want live suspect to interrogate, that way you learn who else was involved, how, why, etc.
My comment was largely of the Cop in the turret of an APC sweeping everyone with a loaded heavy machinegun....NO REASON for it other than to terrorize those observing into believing THEY were in control.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:17:23 PM EST
I wasn't sure how to answer but your sigline inspired me.

Sheep dog cares not the opinion of the sheep.

Too bad they couldn't use a couple of frag grenades on the boat. Too bad he lived and now we have to pay for him for the rest of his worthless life
Top Top