Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2021 2:37:45 PM EDT
S-1048A, Relates to the dangers to the safety and health of the public caused by the sale, manufacturing, importing and marketing of firearms, has been amended and resubmitted to Consumer Protection.

NYAGV was discussing this bill during their Zoom meeting before they booted me off for asking a question they didn't like.

Link Posted: 4/12/2021 2:46:23 PM EDT
[#1]
So, basically, because strict and stringent laws haven't worked, we need more stricter and stringenter laws?  
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 3:13:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Companion A-6762A has been amended.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 5:53:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So, basically, because strict and stringent laws haven't worked, we need more stricter and stringenter laws?  
View Quote
Yep. New Jersey, with the proclaimed "second strongest gun laws in the country" is about to go full-retard with even more laws including banning .50 cal. I guess all those .50 cal drive-by's and mass shootings having finally convinced them they "need to do something".
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:13:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep. New Jersey, with the proclaimed "second strongest gun laws in the country" is about to go full-retard with even more laws including banning .50 cal. I guess all those .50 cal drive-by's and mass shootings having finally convinced them they "need to do something".
View Quote

That .50 cal part concerns me because last I remember here in NY that would include .50 cal muzzleloaders. How would that protect the helpless public?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:35:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top