Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2008 2:42:12 PM EST
I grudgingly trailed after the SO this morning doing the rummage sale thing. house after house of somebody else's crap. I was nearly ready to eat my G38 when, lo and behold, the skies parted and I heard an angelic choir sing the most beautiful chorus of true bliss. I scored eight, great condition, pre ban AR mags for $20. I may go next week.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:45:34 PM EST
Don't let her know, else you'll be going other places you'd rather not.
Good score on the mags! Did you look/ask about any "other" items? Where there's magazines, somewhere there's a rifle and/or ammo.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:12:03 PM EST
Naw, he was ex-USMC and from the looks of it a supply rat, he had trays full of ribbons and backers, insignia, etc.
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 1:10:16 AM EST
There is no way in hell those were found at a L.I. garage sale!
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 2:48:39 AM EST
Ah, no. Done alot of work on the island, I'll stick to Hick town up here in the Fingerlakes.
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 3:21:04 AM EST

Originally Posted By 762DM:
Ah, no. Done alot of work on the island, I'll stick to Hick town up here in the Fingerlakes.

I don't blame you.

I always wonder what L.I. would be like if we had 1 acre zoning for residential with no condos, co-ops, or apartments.
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 4:25:44 AM EST

Originally Posted By SigSauer228:
There is no way in hell those were found at a L.I. garage sale!

5-6 years back I found an Inland M1 Carbine at a garage sale in Nassau County, All for a price so low I felt Like I committed a felony purchasing it!
Top Top