Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2008 3:42:12 PM EDT
I grudgingly trailed after the SO this morning doing the rummage sale thing. house after house of somebody else's crap. I was nearly ready to eat my G38 when, lo and behold, the skies parted and I heard an angelic choir sing the most beautiful chorus of true bliss. I scored eight, great condition, pre ban AR mags for $20. I may go next week.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:45:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't let her know, else you'll be going other places you'd rather not.  
Good score on the mags!  Did you look/ask about any "other" items? Where there's magazines, somewhere there's a rifle and/or ammo.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 4:12:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Naw, he was ex-USMC and from the looks of it a supply rat, he had trays full of ribbons and backers, insignia, etc.
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 2:10:16 AM EDT
[#3]
There is no way in hell those were found at a L.I. garage sale!
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 3:48:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Ah, no. Done alot of work on the island, I'll stick to Hick town up here in the Fingerlakes.
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 4:21:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ah, no. Done alot of work on the island, I'll stick to Hick town up here in the Fingerlakes.

I don't blame you.

I always wonder what L.I. would be like if we had 1 acre zoning for residential with no condos, co-ops, or apartments.
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 5:25:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
There is no way in hell those were found at a L.I. garage sale!

5-6 years back I found an Inland M1 Carbine at a garage sale in Nassau County, All for a price so low I felt Like I committed a felony purchasing it!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top