Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2007 2:57:27 PM EDT

I bought a very cool stock for my 10/22 from FireQuest, here's a link:www.firequest.com/catalog/TK225moreinfo.html
It showed up on my porch yesterday. The installation was a breeze and the improved ergonomics is outstanding. I put a Simmons Red Dot scope on the top rail. The top rail is a zytel hard plastic that is screwed into the stock base with 6 countersunk screws. It has a picitanny rail and it is a far better scope platform than the standard scope mounts that mount on the top of the reciever, IMO. The stock also has the eronomics and adjustabillity similar to the AR15M4 platform. For $100 bucks in my opinion it is well worth the money.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 4:07:24 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a TOTAL bastardization of a fine rifle!

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Tapco!  

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 4:53:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That's a TOTAL bastardization of a fine rifle!

Try it you'll like it!
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 7:50:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I took it over to Strat's today and zeroed it in. It's a hell of a lot more fun to shoot with the new stock. I stopped by Sam's Gun Shop on the way home and showed the 10/22 upgrade to Leroy. (the manager at Sam's) I could see his wheels turning. He liked it and I wouldn't be surprised to see him ordering some to sell at Sam's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top