Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 3/14/2011 3:37:40 PM EST

Nevada Election Chief Questions Rory Reid on 90 Campaign Accounts With Same Address

Rory Reid, who failed a gubernatorial bid in Nevada last November, is taking heat for allegedly creating dozens of campaign accounts to get around contribution limits –– a scheme the top state election official said could run afoul of the law.

Fox News Link for the rest of the story

I hope it takes Rory down and his father falls with him.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 3:45:44 PM EST
I posted about this a week ago.

If a republican had formed even ONE phony PAC to skirt the law there would no question it is illegal.
The media, the democrats, and even his fellow republicans would be calling for him to be prosecuted.

But with Rory being a democrat, he forms 90 and the law is "Unclear".
It "needs further study to determine if there might have been a loophole".

Nope, no double standard at work here!
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 4:22:27 PM EST
I am shocked, SHOCKED to find that any member of the Reid family is a corrupt POS.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:55:03 PM EST
Has anyone noticed his skin complection resembles that of a corpse? Grey ???
Go get a real job rory, not one deciding things for us, we don't like you
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 4:03:14 AM EST
One can only hope that he gets gigged for this, but the odds are very long and steve miller is a Soros SOS. IF you need to rig election rules that is the office to be in.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:15:04 PM EST
Originally Posted By glorifiedG:
Has anyone noticed his skin complection resembles that of a corpse? Grey ???
Go get a real job rory, not one deciding things for us, we don't like you

He is a weirdo. Met him last year when he was honoring the Burn Foundation. His handshake was downright disgusting and disturbing. Limp wrist would be an understatement. It was funny because the female County Commissioner that I shook hands with damn near crushed my hand and looked me dead in the eye! Every other firefighter commented on the exact same thing.
Top Top