Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/17/2005 4:39:29 PM EDT
All,
I was poking around over on the AK board here and discovered that our friends from Ohio have a group buy going with AIM - $82 + shipping for a Romanian AKM kit. Checit it out here: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=12&t=208986

I've already got one, but at this price I'm thinking of getting another.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:03:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/17/2005 6:04:36 PM EDT by Tanker06]
I saw that, and am sorely tempted, but my financial health & general well-being says that I should
just hold off on this and deal with the kits that I have.

Keeps you all from reading about me in the obit column....

(Mrs. Tanker would have kittens if she knew what all was in those boxes that I have stashed in the
closet!)

"Oh, it's just a few more parts that I'd ordered....."
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:08:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/18/2005 4:09:05 AM EDT by Arc_Angel]

Originally Posted By Tanker06:
I saw that, and am sorely tempted, but my financial health & general well-being says that I should
just hold off on this and deal with the kits that I have.

Keeps you all from reading about me in the obit column....

(Mrs. Tanker would have kittens if she knew what all was in those boxes that I have stashed in the
closet!)

"Oh, it's just a few more parts that I'd ordered....."

I hear that!

I've got to figure out how I'm going to explain it when 4 more rifles mysteriously appear in the gunsafe.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:16:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Arc_Angel:
I've got to figure out how I'm going to explain it when 4 more rifles mysteriously appear in the gunsafe.

I'll worry about that later once we get moved into the new house! She has no idea what I do or don't
really have, which is a plus in itself, as I have stuff scattered at the farm, at my Dad's, etc.

She'll shit once I get everything gathered into one place once we get settled in WV. When we stopped
by Gander Mountain in Fredericksburg a few weekends back, I had shown her the safe I wanted for
the new house. "Why do you want a safe that big?"
"Oh, it never hurts to have room. Plus we can store other stuff in there also...."
Top Top