Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 2:56:59 PM EDT
How about a roll call of who is planning to attend the shoot the 18th and if they are bringing guests and how many?

I will be there with one guest.

"AFSOC"
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:05:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Im bringing 2 so far, maybe more dont know yet. I got the OK from cmmg to rent out 1919 belt fed so wont be to much room in my vehicle for any more then 2 other people.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:06:26 PM EDT
[#2]
well i will be there, im also bringing a newbie from a anti gun family so lets convert another, Ronald
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be making this one.(just me)
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:17:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm there with a friend from St. louis
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:45:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Just me.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Lisa and I should be there along with a few tools and more tires....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Gary, I thought you were gonna be on vacation?

My Dad and I will be there again. Hopefully we wont have the jams (or as many) of last time. I can't wait to do the shoot!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:53:26 PM EDT
[#8]
My son and I will finally be out for another shoot. We've missed you guys!

It's been a rough summer. We lost my father-in-law in June.
This was the person who really got me into guns and hunting/shooting. I haven't done any shooting since he died. Haven't really wanted to.
But, it has been long enough and life goes on. And, of course, we have something to celebrate! The end of the AWB!
I am looking forward to seeing all the old faces and meeting the new ones. We will probably be there around 10:00.

Eric
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:12:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm in.  I should be early for a change, but have to be back in KC by 4 pm
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:51:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:12:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:27:14 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm still new to this forum, but I'll be attending my second shoot on the 18th.  I'll be catching a ride with Erik again.  I'm looking forward to it!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:08:53 PM EDT
[#14]
If the car is still running, I'll be there!  I've got saturday cleared out this time!

It'll be great to finally get to meet more of you.

The AR is staying at home (being dissassembled so I can get the barrel turned down and threaded), but I figure I'll drag out my SKS and my 1911 just for fun.  

Of course.....this is assuming I can find the range.....

/me heads off to find the map that was on the board at some point....
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:30:19 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm still new to this forum, but I'll be attending my second shoot on the 18th.  I'll be catching a ride with Erik again.  I'm looking forward to it!!

Haha, he's hooked now!  Muhahahaha...

Muhahahaha...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Well it looks like my wife will be on call this saturday........f*ck........now i have to scramble to find a babysitter for the shoot, or miss it.......f*ck!!!!!!
F*CK!!!!F*CK!!!!F*CK!!!!F*CK!!!!F*CK!!!!
F*CK!!!!F*CK!!!!F*CK!!!!
F*CK!!!!F*CK!!!!F*CK!!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:54:53 PM EDT
[#17]
AeroE checking in, looks like I will finally make a MODCC shoot.  I may bring at least one other from work.

Duke, your friend at Boeing revealed himself - we work on the same project.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:14:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
AeroE checking in, looks like I will finally make a MODCC shoot.  I may bring at least one other from work.

Duke, your friend at Boeing revealed himself - we work on the same project.

Well, what a small world it is.  I'll be damned.  He has all sorts of dirt on me, he knew me back in the bad old days, before I was the peace loving, jovial individual you all know me to be today.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:53:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeah, I'm the "friend at Boeing".  I finally asked him if he was "AeroE" last week.  I remember you mentioning him to me, probably a year or so ago now.  I'm surprised I still remembered his moniker.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:57:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Haha, he's hooked now!  Muhahahaha...

Muhahahaha...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, I might be.  I've been thinking - if I'm going to start coming to these shoots, I'm going to need to some "toys" of my own.  I've been discussing it with Erik, and I think I might make my first purchase while I'm there Saturday - that is, if the guys at CMMG can help me with that...
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:17:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:39:08 AM EDT
[#22]
scottMO checking in.  I'll be there too.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:32:49 AM EDT
[#23]
I'll be there ... my toys are still packed (we just finish moving today) ... but I will be there to help out ....
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:49:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:19:27 PM EDT
[#25]
wow seems like we will have a good trun out. this is very cool. i miss seeing the orginal members. its allways fun to see beekeeper also.  Metal Man you have to be there bud. i havent seen you. in a long time.  it will be nice to meet some of the new members also. DUke dont let me forget thos mags for you. Ronald
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:09:42 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I can bring whatever you need.  I don't have anything blingin' like yours, but how about a Colt CAR-15 with a skinny bbl.?  Do you need mags and ammo too?  I'm just glad you're coming.  

Thanks Mike,

Dont worry about me.  If I feel like shooting I will pick up whatever it is at the top of the pile ... each rifle is individually sleeved or cased, so it will be like a lottery .... will it be an AR?  Or a 1918 No. 1 MK III Enfield ? ...  

I think I know where my ammo and mags are.  They don't get mixed up with teddy bears and other stuffed animals ...

I am glad you can make it this weekend.  Looking forward to meeting all of you.

oz
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:33:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Just me, a friend and several of my self destructive powder friends.  Look forward to seeing you guys again, even you Marshall, you long haired hippie.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:50:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Looks to be quite a few for this one!
Good!
Looking forward to meeting you all!
I am bringing my nephew with me he loves to shoot!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:08:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Looks like I'm in for this weekend!   My happy-fun-toy death dealing, child killing, street flooding, no-ban rifle has not yet been built but I will be coming with my demure, sissy gun, DPMS post-ban.  

I was hoping not to have to weild the HBAR but it looks like thats my only option.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:58:50 PM EDT
[#30]
<----- Will be there with a guest!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Just me, a friend and several of my self destructive powder friends.  Look forward to seeing you guys again, even you Marshall, you long haired hippie.

You must mean hippie KILLER right pretty boy?!!!

BTW dont get too close to the muzzle flash on yer jamming device or all that hair jell mixed with yer monthly perm chemicals might go up like yer Justinite!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:44:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Well I'm coming with my son. We're coming from St Louis area.  Never been to the shoot before, but I'm looking forward to it.  A couple qquestions?   What all do I need to bring, besides guns, ammo, eyes/ears, etc.    Can I  bring MG's?  If so rifle or pistol calibers?

Looking forward to this weekend.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:05:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Everybody brings whatever they got, as far as pistol or rifle MG's, i bring my belt fed browning MG and they dont mind so bring it all.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:11:07 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Can I  bring MG's?  If so rifle or pistol calibers?

I believe that as long as you have the paperwork for them you are good to go. Heck, bring them all!
You can check with Jeff and John at CMMG Inc. to be sure. See you there!

Eric
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Holeshot4, nascar3n8fan and MouseGun87 man good to see you guys are going to be there!  Looking forward to the shoot.  I will be with Metalman and a good friend RstienB.  

The .458 should be great for the 4x4 shoot eric!

See you guys tomorrow.

Brad
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:27:52 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Well I'm coming with my son. We're coming from St Louis area.  Never been to the shoot before, but I'm looking forward to it.  A couple qquestions?   What all do I need to bring, besides guns, ammo, eyes/ears, etc.    Can I  bring MG's?  If so rifle or pistol calibers?

Looking forward to this weekend.

MG's? Well, I'm bringing mine.

And yes, in both pistol AND rifle calibers.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:14:00 PM EDT
[#37]
I'll have you know that all those curls are au natural.  No perms here.  I'll also take that pretty boy comment as a compliment.  BTW  the COF looks great Metalman and Shi Huang Di.  See ya there, with curls on.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:20:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Woohoo only 5 more hours till its time to wakeup and leave for the shoot! I'm excited. Guess I better go see about changing my stock out to a full length (don't own a collapsible) for this shoot then go to bed. See you all there. Drive safe. I'll see about bringing my video camera again, and this time NOT erasing half the shoot (though my runthrough was boring since it was my first time ever and I was slow).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top