User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2005 11:47:31 AM EDT
eating a bowl right now. mmmmm
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
eating a bowl right now. mmmmm

From one that was recently told to lose lots of weight, cut all sugar & most other carbs, or face becoming a diabetic,           & I hope you have lots of !

That said, enjoy,,,,,,MooseTracks 'was' my favorite.

Rick

Link Posted: 7/26/2005 5:29:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Hm, reminds me, Im gonna go get an Icecream sandwich.

Mmmmm, yummy!
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:15:49 PM EDT
[#3]

From one that was recently told to lose lots of weight, cut all sugar & most other carbs, or face becoming a diabetic

try the no-sugar added ice cream from Blue Bunny.  It's sweetened with Splenda, and is quite good.  They even have Rocky Road!
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:23:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Tour the Blue Bell plant in Sylacagua if you're ever down that way.  Free ice cream, w00t!

(I had a Coke float for dessert this evening )
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:44:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

From one that was recently told to lose lots of weight, cut all sugar & most other carbs, or face becoming a diabetic

try the no-sugar added ice cream from Blue Bunny.  It's sweetened with Splenda, and is quite good.  They even have Rocky Road!

Thanks for the tip, I'll check into that.   Coke is also producing their "Diet Coke" made with Splenda now.  It's the best soft drink on the market as far as I'm concerned.  

Rick

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top