Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2006 7:22:45 AM EDT
Hey all, sorry I haven't posted in a long while. Been busy. Anyone here members of or heard of RCGC? I went their last weekend. Its a very nice range with bathrooms/showers, electricity. They have seperate areas for rifle, pistol, and skeet/trap. I mostly shot skeet but messed around on the rifle range also. Its on the east side of Reidsville right off 158. The initial membership fee is $100 and then $80 a year. They have 80 acres of land and are planning purchasing more soon. I am strongly considering becoming a member, even though its about an hours drive from my place in Winston. Here is their webpage with a little info:

http://home.att.net/~ncta/rcgc.htm
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 8:42:58 AM EDT
I just joined a few months ago. So far I've really enjoyed it. It's more cost effective than the indoor range where I used to shoot and I finally have a place to shoot rifles and shotguns. I even manage to get my Dad out to shoot trap every once in a while. A big bonus for me.

Were you at the benchrest shoot??

Link Posted: 8/25/2006 2:35:39 PM EDT
If anyone needs an application, email me. Mike Gibson

mike at plasticrevolutions.com
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 3:35:45 PM EDT
What are the rules there for visitors? I believe my uncle is a member, and all my family are from Eden. I am in town once every two months or so. It would be nice to burn powder when I am "home"! Especially after some Fuzzy's barbecue! (I guess they are still in madison)
Top Top