Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 5:04:22 AM EDT
02/15/2006 - ROCH WOMAN SHOOTS HERSELF AT MCD'S

Kim David/ KROC AM News
A Rochester woman was in critical condition at Saint Mary's this morning after shooting herself in the chest with a 12-gauge shotgun. Police say the 45-year old woman shot herself around 1:30 yesterday afternoon in the women's restroom at the North Broadway McDonald's restaurant. Another woman heard her calling for help and a restaurant employee contacted police...  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:22:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Hell, I miss the McRib too, but I ain't blowing extra holes in myself because of it...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:43:52 AM EDT
[#2]

McRib

Now, that's funny, right there, I don't care who you are!

How the hell did she sneak a 12 Ga. Shotty into the bathroom of a McD's?
Was she trying to hang it up in the stall by the trigger guard?

I guess it's true-some people should be shot.  At least she saved us the trouble...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:54:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

McRib

Now, that's funny, right there, I don't care who you are!

How the hell did she sneak a 12 Ga. Shotty into the bathroom of a McD's?
Was she trying to hang it up in the stall by the trigger guard?

I guess it's true-some people should be shot.  At least she saved us the trouble...

SHe might have had a Serbu
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:56:47 AM EDT
[#4]
A new way to texturize! Okay that was sick!  Sorry that someone had to take their life!  I wonder if they will put metal detectors in the Mickey Dee places.  And, big signs saying loaded guns are dangerous?  Look what happened after that dumb poop spilled hot coffee on his or her self?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:44:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Dumbass people.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:35:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder if she meant to shoot herself or if she was going to hold up the place?

Brick
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:17:55 PM EDT
[#7]
She'll probably say that she had hung it on the hook and it accidently went off.  

Oops, that was a different "I shot myself in a Rochester bathroom" story.  My bad.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:21:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn. Maybe now McDonalds will be posted. Everyone knows that posting would present this kind of crap from happening.

I hate when greedy corporations put profits ahead of customer safety!

Do it for the children, Ronald, for the children!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:24:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I wonder if she super sized it to the 3 1/2" magnums or went with the value-sized Wolf 2 3/4?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:29:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Does anyone else find it odd that, according to the posted info, another woman heard her crying for help!!!  Didn't ANYONE hear a damned 12 gauge going off!?!?!?!?!

Things that make you go "Hmmmmmm?"

Scott
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:09:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Does anyone else find it odd that, according to the posted info, another woman heard her crying for help!!!  Didn't ANYONE hear a damned 12 gauge going off!?!?!?!?!

Things that make you go "Hmmmmmm?"

Scott

I find a few things odd obout this story. This story didnt make the TV news, at least I didnt hear it.
The story was not in the Rochester paper, or online. KROC AM radio no longer has this story on their website.
Hmmmm?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top