Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 8/11/2011 7:02:54 AM EDT
Have been out of the loop fr awhile and seems the info is lacking. I was thinking about a micro SBR but redone in 300 blk... Just a thought.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:32:04 AM EDT
have you checked out delta arms?  seems to be the current golden boy for the 300blk right now.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 8:41:02 AM EDT
Check with Bookhound. He may be able to help you out.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 9:39:38 AM EDT
Not looking for a AR 15 base. Seems the XCR micro would be more conveniently compact. A true PDW. For an AR bases one, I'd just build it myself. An E3 KAC lower would be nice for that.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 9:42:38 AM EDT
Site is still up...shoot an email?

I know calling might be difficult.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:27:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By gajeep94yj:
have you checked out delta arms?  seems to be the current golden boy for the 300blk right now.

I think you mean delta company arms,i have an 9" upper built on their 300blk barrel that i traded for.When i inquired about load data for the 9" i was told that if i have any issues with the barrel they would take care of it.I told them in my original email i got it in trade due to lack of funds to build a new one so i was amazed by his customer service.If you go ar platform i highly recommend them.I have not finished my pistol build so i cannot attest to its functionality but the previous owner did fire a few rounds through it to test subsonics with out a suppressor.
Top Top