Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2011 7:02:54 AM EDT
Have been out of the loop fr awhile and seems the info is lacking. I was thinking about a micro SBR but redone in 300 blk... Just a thought.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:32:04 AM EDT
[#1]
have you checked out delta arms?  seems to be the current golden boy for the 300blk right now.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 8:41:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Check with Bookhound. He may be able to help you out.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Not looking for a AR 15 base. Seems the XCR micro would be more conveniently compact. A true PDW. For an AR bases one, I'd just build it myself. An E3 KAC lower would be nice for that.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 9:42:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Site is still up...shoot an email?

I know calling might be difficult.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:27:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
have you checked out delta arms?  seems to be the current golden boy for the 300blk right now.

I think you mean delta company arms,i have an 9" upper built on their 300blk barrel that i traded for.When i inquired about load data for the 9" i was told that if i have any issues with the barrel they would take care of it.I told them in my original email i got it in trade due to lack of funds to build a new one so i was amazed by his customer service.If you go ar platform i highly recommend them.I have not finished my pistol build so i cannot attest to its functionality but the previous owner did fire a few rounds through it to test subsonics with out a suppressor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top