Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 3:09:23 PM EDT
I got a call from Rob Harris Homes.  They are looking to fill a position I am well qualified for.  I checked out their website.

I would like to know if any Atlanta area members have had any dealings or knowledge of this builder before I spend too much time and $$ interviewing with them.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:41:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure of them, what is the website? I work as a project manager for a drywall contractor, but have never heard of them. Might want to inquire with the B.B.B (Better Business), Chamber of Commerce in the county they build in and also with the Georgia Home Builders Assn.

GlockSpeed31
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:08:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Where are they located?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:42:24 PM EDT
[#3]
You may want to look in to benchmark homes also....Glockspeed, what company do you work for, I used to work for a big drywall company before I joined the Marines.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:16:45 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.robertharrishomes.com/index.asp

Most of their communities are in north Atlanta.

Woman that called me was very nice.  Sounds like RHH builds similar type of custom homes as the last builder I worked for.

I'll check BBB.  HBAs usually take most anyone and don't have a report card on members.

I'll look into Benchmark.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You may want to look in to benchmark homes also....Glockspeed, what company do you work for, I used to work for a big drywall company before I joined the Marines.

I work for Custom Drywall Specialties, Inc. located in Stockbridge. Who did you work for?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top