Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2004 4:53:43 AM EDT
I have a road trip planned to Pittsburgh, PA.

Looking at my road map it looks like I will be driving through TN, KY, WV, and ended up in PA.

www.packing.org says that a GA Firearms licenses is honored in TN, KY, and PA.  But not WV.  

Can someone confirm I have read that correctly and how do I get letters from the State's Attorney General for all the states?  PA has the letter on their website.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:00:13 AM EDT
[#1]
don't know about that, but since you're going up to the Pittsburgh area, wanna pick up a case of Iron City while you're up there, if you decide to run through the ATL area?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:48:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
don't know about that, but since you're going up to the Pittsburgh area, wanna pick up a case of Iron City while you're up there, if you decide to run through the ATL area?

Speaking of iron city beer, check my thread.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:57:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't they dredge that stuff from the Monongahela?
Pick up a couple Clark and Klondike bars while you're there also.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:15:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Speaking of iron city beer, check my thread.

Oh, I checked it out, alright...  
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:32:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Pick up a couple Clark and Klondike bars while you're there also.

Well, they don't make the Clark bars threre anymore.  The building is now a bar and hangout for the people who go to Heinz field and PNC Park.  

Sorry.  

But the Klondies are still around, but I can't say the same about Islys

Buzz.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top