Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2003 7:10:11 AM EDT
The mother of the 19 year old girl that was shot and killed June 14 by 1 of 3 road raging mexicans riding in a Tahoe spoke on the news last night.

She has determined that handguns for self defense are ok, but assault weapons should only be owned by the Police and Mil.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 7:43:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe they need to increase the waiting period on imported Mexicans so they can do better background checks.
Some scumbag anti-gun lawyer has gotten to this women in her time of sorrow and sucessfully shifted the blame.
I can't blame her.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 8:11:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Good point.  We can't import guns but we can import Criminals!

Ahhh the Liberal mindset!
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 9:40:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Did they ever catch the suspects?
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 11:08:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Nope.  12 thousand dollar reward for info.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 12:44:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Follow the money.

"Evil Gun Industry" or "Poor Migrant Workers".

Link Posted: 8/3/2003 10:26:22 PM EDT
[#6]

This happened close to my house. She was killed on 20th St. just North of Grovers Ave. Between Union Hills and Bell Rd.

I hope they catch these punks.

The only thing I can't understand is why she pulled into someones driveway. This caused her to be trapped. She should of driven to AM/PM on Bell and 16th St.. They would of have them on camera their. Also there are many Fire stations around. Or I'm sure they had a cell phone and could of called the police. This started on HWY 51 and like 32nd St..  They drove all the way  up to 20th St. and Union Hills area. Dosen't make sense.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 6:30:03 PM EDT
[#7]
dumb, young broad.  she was probably all panicked at the time.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 6:34:55 PM EDT
[#8]
... What happened. Why did mom single out "assault weapons"?

... Have they determined what firearm was used in her murder?
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 6:41:20 PM EDT
[#9]
There were 3 or 4 occupants of the victim's vehicle.  2 of the passengers were hit by gunfire and survived.  The female driver was killed.  I suspect they got a look at the weapon before the turd started shooting their car up.  The Tahoe followed them off of I-17 and into a neigborhood.

probably and SKS or AK variant.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 10:16:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Hell it could of even been a Ruger Mini-Thirty.  I haven't seen any military carring Mini-Thirties.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top