Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2012 6:46:42 PM EDT
You jerk.  

It's all his fault.  I bought a shirt to support his scout troop.  I wore it today.  When I got to the register, the cashier says "I don't think that shirt is very appropriate."  I said "Why?  It's true."  She says "Not if you're in PETA."  I said "What?  I would think they would fully support it - seeing the acronym stands for People Eating Tasty Animals and all."  Her  Me:  Who cares what those whackos think anyway.  Her: "I need you to step to the cashier next to me.  I won't help you."  Me:  "OHHH, so you're one of those whackos?"  Her: "Sir, do I need to call the manager?"  Me:  "Nah, I'll let this guy help me, I bet he thinks meat is tasty murder."

So, I really didn't almost get kicked out, but I thought it was hilarious.

The shirt:

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#1]
She should probably reconsider what she thinks would happen if she called the manager.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#2]
i would have pulled out a raw piece of beef and taken a big bloody bite if I wasn't in a hurry.

ETA: NM i thought this was frys food store.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 7:12:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I would have asked her if she felt that way about any leather belts or  pures she might own.....
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 7:24:38 PM EDT
[#4]
When she told me my shirt is inappropriate I would have told her "Do your job and leave the fashion statements to the professionals", if she couldn't cope with that then I'd be the one asking to see the manager.

I absolutely hate it when the help gets mouthy. Do your job and keep your cakehole shut.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 7:25:15 PM EDT
[#5]
AWESOME

AWESOME

AWESOME

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 7:29:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 7:39:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She should probably reconsider what she thinks would happen if she called the manager.

I have known several people who work(ed) there....from their stories you thought holds sooooo true. I would have in fact replied with "I demand you call the manager" and then proceded to freak the f out in front of other customers. The cashier would probably be asked to leave before I was
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 7:48:58 PM EDT
[#8]
They have beef sticks in the waiting line.  Shoulda tossed a dollar on the counter in front of her and then did your best macho man savage imitation.
'snap into a slim jim!' chomp.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 7:49:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Links to shirts
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 7:59:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Should have had her call the manager. If one of my employees pulled that bullshit, they'd get sent home in a heart beat.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 8:01:22 PM EDT
[#11]
You should have asked to see the manager and then explained how the help was trying to push her beliefs on you and that 'offended' you and demand an apology
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 8:28:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You should have asked to see the manager and then explained how the help was trying to push her beliefs on you and that 'offended' you and demand an apology

I had enough fun as it was.  I wear this shirt for that reason.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 8:37:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I need one of these shirts!!!!! Rizzo, I think your scouts need some more supporting, let me know how I can get one of these!
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 8:53:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Ok, where do I buy the shirt?

Seriously, I need that shirt.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 8:54:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I need one of these shirts!!!!! Rizzo, I think your scouts need some more supporting, let me know how I can get one of these!

+1 depending on cost Rizzo, I can get one at the hike.

Ed
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 9:18:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Ok, where do I buy the shirt?

Seriously, I need that shirt.

This is the site, but I don't know if the fundraiser is still active.  I'd await Rizzo's go ahead before placing an order.

http://www.arizonacap.com/troop95.htm
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 9:48:19 PM EDT
[#17]
If Rizzo's troop is no longer doing their fundraiser here is the original from "Those Shirts" with a picture of a T-bone on it.

http://www.thoseshirts.com/mur.html
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 5:56:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Maybe Rizzo could sell another, more PC shirt:
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 6:15:50 AM EDT
[#19]
She wouldn't have complained if you offered to eat her beaver.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 6:43:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
She wouldn't have complained if you offered to eat her beaver.

I rost.

Oh, and yea.... Need that shirt like yesterday!
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 7:26:21 AM EDT
[#21]
The fundraiser isn't still active, but if anyone wants to buy one of these shirts shoot me an IM. The company who sponsored the fundraiser will make more of them just for you guys!
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 7:59:10 AM EDT
[#22]
HTF fire mission?

all of us go to that fry's electronics
with that shirt
in that particular cashiers line
???
PROFIT
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 9:20:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Shirts will be $14.95 shipped, FYI.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 9:23:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Title correction: Rizzo's t-shirt almost got a pussy vegetarian cashier at Fry's electronics fired.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 10:38:07 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

+1. I don't think that would have turned out like she thinks it would have.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 12:04:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Shirts will be $14.95 shipped, FYI.

Any colors besides black?
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 12:10:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Red letters on White or Red letters on Sand.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:20:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

HTF fire mission?

with that shirt

???

PROFIT

If enough people are willing I would be down for that.

Nothing makes me happier than pissing off a liberal hippie. Especially a meat is murder type.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 5:52:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Can a Tx guy get in on the fun?  Pm me payment details!
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 6:22:39 PM EDT
[#30]
The self righteousness of these people pisses me off more than their actual positions on issues.  If I have a normal day to day interaction/transaction with someone displaying some statement of their liberal beliefs that I vehemently disagree with I don't make an issue of it if it has nothing to do with the interaction. If they for some reason make it a point to talk about it, that's different otherwise their shirt is their f'ing business no matter how much I disagree with it.  

Liberals are just so damned certain of their moral superiority though that it is their right and duty to correct any hint of conservative ideals on display.  It's funny how liberals take every opportunity to malign religious faithful as being "intolerant" when in reality the most intolerant "religion" on the planet is liberalism.  As a non-religious person I have never felt threatened or even pressured by any Christians or Jews for not sharing the same beliefs but I sure as hell know when I have to be "in the closet" about my conservatism or risk overt discrimination.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 7:05:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
HTF fire mission?

with that shirt
???
PROFIT

Sounds like a plan.  Was this the Phoenix or Tempe location?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#32]
I had some good murder this morning.  It was peppered and from the belly of the hog.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:09:38 PM EDT
[#33]
So seriously do you guys want to buy some shirts? Need at least 6 to make an order.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm in for one - XXL.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:45:12 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

So seriously do you guys want to buy some shirts? Need at least 6 to make an order.

Ill take one if you have one black with the white letters.

large

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:48:56 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm in for an xxl.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:49:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm in for an xxl.

+1
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:40:27 AM EDT
[#38]
That is a funny shirt ha whackos like that crack me up. I wan[t one of those shirts
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:16:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Hey Raged, I'll go with you while wearing one of my more colorful shirts that WILL be offensive.... how about the one that says "Swallow or it's going in your eye"? Gotta love tshirthell.com It's where people like me do their shopping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top