Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 7:11:48 AM EST
If this has been posted already, I apologize:

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6174452/
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:25:29 AM EST
They don't allow you to shoot machine guns but you can shoot a 50 BMG on Sundays. I'm glad to see the president is doing something about this. It might mean more subgun matches. I say screw the local residents. They souldn't have moved by a shooting range is they don't like the noise. Bunch of dumb-asses.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:49:53 PM EST
We have too many f@ck heads here. They buy houses next to a dairy, shooting range, Airforce base.... then expect the dairy, shooting range, Airforce base to move.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:16:17 PM EST
I was out at Rio on Saturday doing some machine gun demo's when theyre photographer was out for that story, I didnt see any pics online there did anyone catch the printed version and see any pics?? he hung out with us for a few hours taking tons of pics, since we were the only ones with a ton of MG's and subguns.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:19:12 PM EST
Same thing will happen with Ben Avery very soon. Have you seen the construction going on out there lately?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:10:23 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/5/2004 4:14:13 PM EST by mjrowley]
"I think a reasonable compromise may be a couple of Sundays a month and restricted hours," Fuller said. "The last thing I would want is to be sitting on my patio on a Sunday morning at seven o'clock and have automatic firearms going off."

Thats a problem for me.

"The range now allows automatic weapons Monday through Saturday, though only a "handful" of people take advantage, said one of the rangemasters, Robert Bzdok. The machine-gun owners are usually expert hobbyists who shoot expensive World War I and World War II weapons, for which bullets costs $1 or more each. "

What the heck kind of Class III stuff are they shooting?

"Nora Sullivan, a native of Ireland who moved in 2002 to a house on nearby Range Rider Trail, said she wishes something could be done about the noise.

"That's all we need," she said of the machine-gun proposal. "I don't think they should have it on weekends." Other neighbors said the extra noise will be irritating, but that is isn't worth fighting about.
"

This is why we need silencer's to be taken off the $200.00 tax stamp law.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:40:32 PM EST

Originally Posted By mjrowley:
"I think a reasonable compromise may be a couple of Sundays a month and restricted hours," Fuller said. "The last thing I would want is to be sitting on my patio on a Sunday morning at seven o'clock and have automatic firearms going off."

Thats a problem for me.

"The range now allows automatic weapons Monday through Saturday, though only a "handful" of people take advantage, said one of the rangemasters, Robert Bzdok. The machine-gun owners are usually expert hobbyists who shoot expensive World War I and World War II weapons, for which bullets costs $1 or more each. "

"Nora Sullivan, a native of Ireland who moved in 2002 to a house on nearby Range Rider Trail, said she wishes something could be done about the noise.

"That's all we need," she said of the machine-gun proposal. "I don't think they should have it on weekends." Other neighbors said the extra noise will be irritating, but that is isn't worth fighting about.
"

This is why we need silencer's to be taken off the $200.00 tax stamp law.

No, that's why the gene pool needs a few tons of hydrochloric acid accidentally dumped in it.

If I had the money, I'd buy a real estate company, and sell houses out that way. That way, when people were looking for a house, I'd be sure to tell them, "Oh, you don't want to move out here. Crazy people with machine guns live out here! Stupid people like you live further in town. Now, have a nice day, and get lost."

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:22:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/5/2004 8:24:40 PM EST by TheFNG]

Originally Posted By mjrowley:

Thats a problem for me.

They probably confused the single shot .50 cal out there with sub-machine guns.

This whole sunday ban is a joke, whats the difference between one or two guys shooting subguns 9mm, .45 or maybe .40 cal, and a line of 20 people firing centerfire rifles???
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:49:52 AM EST

Originally Posted By TheFNG:

They probably confused the single shot .50 cal out there with sub-machine guns.

This whole sunday ban is a joke, whats the difference between one or two guys shooting subguns 9mm, .45 or maybe .40 cal, and a line of 20 people firing centerfire rifles???

The queer bait piss and shit their pants if they think a machine gun is involved in the safe exercise of constitutional rights.
Top Top