Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 1:03:43 PM EDT
Hi, I am origionally from Vicksburg and now live in Arkansas.  I may have an oportunity to move to the Jackson/Clinton area in a few months.  Question is, are there any rifle ranges around there?  In college we used to go to Peral I think but wondered if there were any more and what they cost.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:46:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm from v-burg living in AR too.

I figured every friday & saturday night, Jackson was a shooting range.

eta: there is a Surplus City indoor range somewhere around there - clinton maybe?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the answer.  Your Dad doesn't happen to post on Glocktalk does he?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:15:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks for the answer.  Your Dad doesn't happen to post on Glocktalk does he?

why yes, yes, he does.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:54:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I've talked to him on there.  Your dad and mine used to work together.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm a member at Magnolia Rifle & Pistol Club.  Its a private range - members only, but pretty reasonable price - I think $100 first year, $75 a year after that, $750 for a lifetime membership.  The club owns all the land, so we should be safe for quite a while.

Pretty good set-up.  All outdoors - 25 yard pistol, 2-50 yard ranges, 100, 200 and 300 yard rifle ranges and a silhouette range.  You can throw trap on a couple of the ranges if shotguns are your thing.  The club hosts monthly IPSC and silhouette matches.

The RSOs are pretty cool as long as you follow the rules about posting targets and don't do anything stupid.

The club is located just across the Pearl River from Byram in Rankin County.  Here's the website:
Magnolia R&P.

We've got a couple ARFCOMMERS as members.  Maybe we'll see you out there.

Wags
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top