Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 6:09:18 PM EDT
Hey guys, my mother passed away last friday and funeral expenses are a bit overwhelming.  I have a quad and rifle listed in the EE obviously I need FTF deals on these so I figured I'd put a blurb in the hometown section.   If anyone has a buddy looking for either please pass on the info.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=91&t=228796

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=228795
Mods, I apologize if this is prohibited conduct.  I'm just trying to get these expenses covered and if inappropriate please delete this, I dont mean to ruffle feathers here.  

I also have a .45 Colt commander stainless that I'll sell if I must.  

JUST SOLD THE QUAD, THANKS GUYS.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:57:56 PM EDT
[#1]
My dad's lookin' for a 30 carbine but maybe I could lean him your way. Long shot but I'll try.

Edit: This is 5.56 and not 7.62 correct?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:13:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Any idea what it takes to xfer an OR title to a WA one on quads?  My wife is looking for something like that and our anniversary is coming up.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:06:42 PM EDT
[#3]
No idea what is required in WA, it's a normal vehicle title in OR.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top