Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2021 12:35:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: S1W]
The details of these trips have a way of changing, but assuming the forecast holds, my wife and I will be doing a lil backcountry traverse in the Chugach.

If you or anyone you know/trust could pick us up in Anchorage (Boniface and Northern Lights) and drop us off at Crow Pass TH in Girdwood the morning of 7/29 please let me know.

We'll give ya $120. Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 5:02:40 PM EDT
[#1]
When in the morning are you looking to be out there?
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 10:37:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Whenever really. If we end up doing this trip we’d be pretty flexible.
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 11:23:03 PM EDT
[#3]
If 5:30am sounds good, I should be able to get you out there by 7. Let me know soon so I can make arrangements.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By staticpulse:
If 5:30am sounds good, I should be able to get you out there by 7. Let me know soon so I can make arrangements.
View Quote

@staticpulse

We decided to shift gears and are heading out to Lake Clark instead. But thank you and really appreciate the offer.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:12:16 AM EDT
[#5]
No worries. Sorry it was so early, I just had to get back into Anchorage before work. Be well!
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:45:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Who's picking you up on the other side?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top