Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 7/1/2008 6:01:25 PM EST
Rhino was that you on 30 days tonight??
Your now a celebrity.
Link Posted: 7/2/2008 2:20:40 PM EST
Dammit!

I missed it.

Between sjstill getting his letter published in this months SWAT magazine, and the rhino getting his ugly mug on the tele, we hoosiers are becoming quite famous.
Link Posted: 7/2/2008 3:17:03 PM EST

I thought they were in Ohio?
Link Posted: 7/2/2008 3:24:33 PM EST
They were in Ohio. From mutual friends I have heard Rhino does a lot of training and he could have been there for some training.
Craig, it airs again Friday and Sunday at 11pm.
Link Posted: 7/2/2008 4:26:31 PM EST
He did mention on another forum to look for him.

I think, he was also dating the director, but had to dump her because she couldn't handle other women throwing himself at him.
Link Posted: 7/2/2008 4:30:08 PM EST
Can't wait to see it!
Link Posted: 7/2/2008 5:01:24 PM EST
IIRC, rhino said it was at a 3-gun match/multi-gun match when the film crew was present.

HE TOLD ME TO WATCH FOR IT, and I FAILED!
Link Posted: 7/3/2008 3:23:38 AM EST

Originally Posted By bigcraig:
IIRC, rhino said it was at a 3-gun match/multi-gun match when the film crew was present.

HE TOLD ME TO WATCH FOR IT, and I FAILED!

You Bastard!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2008 2:35:24 AM EST

Originally Posted By Gungho_1989:
Rhino was that you on 30 days tonight??
Your now a celebrity.

You have a good eye, sir! It was indeed I who displayed his shooting skills and blinding speed in the small snippet that was included in the show.

It was actually a USPSA pistol match at Miamisburg, OH last spring. We (some buddies and I) were visiting the club to shoot with them. When we were getting ready to start the match, a film crew rolled onto the range, who turned out to be the "30 Days" people. They spent most of the day filming and interviewing people, and the little bit they showed was all that made it into the final cut! I guess they know both beauty and talent when they see it.

The redheaded girl (Pia) was better looking in person. I think she looked good on TV, but she was HOT in person. She's tiny, too. I shook her hand and noticed her tiny, tiny hands, which is always a good thing . She also had absolutely magnificent hindquarters, and I'll be glad to share my story of how I got to "observe" them to anyone who asks me in person. As a hint, I'll say that she wore stretchy camouflage pants that day.

I did my best to flirt with one of the producers, though, named Margaret. I gave her my phone number, but she must have lost it since I have not heard from her. I could tell she was digging me, though (what sane woman wouldn't?), which is probably why I was in the clip that made the show.
Link Posted: 7/4/2008 2:36:21 AM EST

Originally Posted By abnk:
He did mention on another forum to look for him.

I think, he was also dating the director, but had to dump her because she couldn't handle other women throwing himself at him.

Man, I'd be able to keep all of it on the down-low if you guys wouldn't keep spillin' the beans!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2008 9:11:53 AM EST

We 'll try not to let it get past here.
SO whens the next shoot we were supposed to go up to my folk this weekend but it didn't work out. So now Im going through withdrawals.
Link Posted: 7/4/2008 10:18:45 AM EST
I don't have much time to shoot much anymore, but I'm going to try to make the steel match at RileyCC tomorrow and the NRA Action Pistol match at Wildcat Valley on Sunday. That will depend on how much work I get done today and then tomorrow too.

Here is the best site for keeping tabs on shooting events: Indy Gun Racers

Link Posted: 7/5/2008 7:00:17 PM EST

SO whens the next shoot we were supposed to go up to my folk this weekend but it didn't work out. So now Im going through withdrawals.

I didn't see this post intil now, you and the family could have come over to my place for the 4th, it was very low-key this year.
Link Posted: 7/6/2008 3:09:57 AM EST

I didn't see this post intil now, you and the family could have come over to my place for the 4th, it was very low-key this year.

he just wanted to shoot! He didn't care about getting together with family, he can shoot at his dads.

No worries on the invite, but thank you all the same, we had a nice quiet day here with a few of our non-shooting friends.
Link Posted: 7/6/2008 3:32:42 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/8/2008 12:24:18 PM EST

Originally Posted By M4Madness:
Congratulations, rhino_, on the TV gig. I didn't see it, and am not even familiar with the show mentioned.

I'm still waiting for my residuals check and my union card!
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 11:01:31 PM EST
Congrats!!!

I saw you too!

I got it on DVD.

If someone has it recorded or on DVD with the commercials its at 56:11.
Link Posted: 7/13/2008 8:07:02 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/17/2008 11:27:02 AM EST by brdvictim]

Link Posted: 7/13/2008 8:13:05 AM EST
Thats rhino alright, I can tell by the tactical suspenders he wears!
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 1:26:36 PM EST
Can you tell from the photo that she's quivering with desire for me?

I believe her exact words were, "Break me off a piece o' that!" and then she made yummy noises.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 1:27:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/17/2008 1:27:52 PM EST by rhino_]

Look how tiny my holster looks! It's like I'm using a miniature gun and holster!
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 1:48:25 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/17/2008 2:13:19 PM EST by coltaceguy]
o0o look at that red head me likey!

EDIT: I take that back

her myspace can be found here www.myspace.com/bostonpia

I read her bio, SHE ISNT against guns, she is a fame whore. Take a look at her "resume"she just wanted to be on TV and was a pretty face. What a crock of shit, she played the "30 days" guys hardcore. She'd be anything you want as long as she gets on TV
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:15:43 PM EST

Originally Posted By coltaceguy:

Her sincerity or lack thereof does not diminish my admiration for the quality of her hindquarters.
Link Posted: 7/25/2008 12:14:50 PM EST

Originally Posted By rhino_:

Originally Posted By coltaceguy:

Her sincerity or lack thereof does not diminish my admiration for the quality of her hindquarters.

Hmm,,, we have felt the same about yours for years.
Link Posted: 7/26/2008 11:11:13 AM EST

Originally Posted By tnek:
Hmm,,, we have felt the same about yours for years.

I can't argue with the truth!
Link Posted: 7/30/2008 7:27:56 AM EST

Look how tiny my holster looks! It's like I'm using a miniature gun and holster!

Anything less than a 45 will seems that way. I remember you having to change guns at a match in KY to game it to a 38 it seems. I was actually my first trip and you and Dave had to stop at the bottem of the BIG hill so you could change guns for the match. You still looked good though.
Link Posted: 8/1/2008 9:32:10 AM EST

Anything less than a 45 will seems that way. I remember you having to change guns at a match in KY to game it to a 38 it seems. I was actually my first trip and you and Dave had to stop at the bottem of the BIG hill so you could change guns for the match. You still looked good though.

That's how I roll! .45 is too much gun for a delicate flower like me. 9mm is pushing the limits of my tiny wrists!
Link Posted: 8/1/2008 9:44:21 AM EST

That's how I roll! .45 is too much gun for a delicate flower like me. 9mm is pushing the limits of my tiny wrists!

you just made me spit soda all over the keyboard.
Link Posted: 8/2/2008 4:00:21 PM EST

Originally Posted By MrsGungho:
you just made me spit soda all over the keyboard.

I live to serve!
Link Posted: 8/3/2008 3:39:54 AM EST
Congrats, rhino! You've got a great sense of humor to go with those mad skillz! :)
Top Top