Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2005 8:58:19 AM EDT
Roger from Revelation ARMS is apparently in Afganistan......doing who knows what.  I'd say it's safe to guess he is an armorer cuz he curtainently isn't an infaterymen!  He is going to be there for atleast a year.

So the shop is in limbo land....One of the guys he worked with and one of his sons is going to run it but it's like a maybe kinda thing.  I did drop off an upper and did get it back but it was kind of like luck of the draw.  There are no hours, and good luck calling and getting anyone.  I was told that next week new hours would be figured out and the shop would be running again.  Just a heads up folks.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:25:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn!  I was planning on dropping off my barrel for a FH install tomorrow.

Oh well, it's waited this long...
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I need my USP night sights installed.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:31:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I need my USP night sights installed.

Not sure what part of town you're in, but Phoenix Armory in Oregon City has always done right by me for little stuff like that.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:55:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't worry his son Ivan is going to take over... so Revelation Arms is still in business!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:32:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I hope somebody is going to take over, I've got an M14 transferring to him.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:35:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
...There are no hours
...good luck calling and getting anyone.  
...new hours would be figured out

So, business as ususal?  Love Roger, but not a graduate of the Harvard Business School.

Phoenix is great, but Roger's prices are cheaper than Dirt.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:44:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I just got off the phone with them. They are still open. My M14 is finaly shipping next week, he said no problem with transfering it to me. I didn't ask about their 22 cans or other services. I will check when I pick up my paperwork.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:24:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Roger's a nice guy but dont let him touch a 1911
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:45:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Roger's a nice guy but dont let him touch a 1911

Or an AR15.

He might be back sooner than you think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top